NSFW- Car crash vids

I was talking to a friend yesterday. He openly admits he drives like a knob, he says he enjoys the risk/adrenalin rush he gets from pushing things...sometimes too far. He has wrote off 3 of his own cars and 5 other cars he's hit.

I was trying to find a video to try and convince him his wanted disregard for his safety may one day kill him and god forbid someone else.

I found this video on live leak...and its a bit more than I was perhaps expecting..

**This is quite a graphic video, some of the crashes you know people aren't going to walk away from. My reasoning for posting this is to hopefully make a people a bit more conscience of there driving habits** (No blood or guts, just some insane crashes)

EDIT: After thought, if you want to watch the vid, type "The most brutal car accidents in 2012" into live leak

Mods, please delete this if it isn't fit for the forum.

Last edited:
That really was graphic! Jesussssssssssss, and that's only the crashes where a camera has been present.

dont drive in russia or some of the baltic states :thumbdown:

how many of those were on the wrong side of the road/head-on smashes.....

and some of them were quite obviuosly an accident waiting to happen :bye2:

No offence to yourself obviously but your friend sounds like a nob, it's possible to enjoy driving without endangering other people or writing off. It's people like that who increase everyone else insurance premiums and give young drivers a bad name.

If you want to find your limits go to a track day, though I hope he finds it very difficult to get insured at all if all those were his fault.

In relation to the video, you'd be surprised how some areas are very similar to that in terms of terrible driving standards.

I've got a strong stomach, but it can be hard to watch some of these clips on YouTube.
Just to be driving somewhere, chilling in your car, then bang, life changes

I've become relatively acclimated to the car crashes, but not the ones where a car/truck hits a human and they get squished or catapulted into the air. Grim.

While it's never good to have an accident some of them in that video were asking for it.

The thing is I know people that drive like absolute ****s but they take the "It'll never happen to me" approach.

I do drive enthusiastically shall we say lol, but only when I think it's safe to, but when watching videos like that it does make you wonder.....

I've been in one crash and it was my fault, it was my first rwd drive car and I thought I was a better driver than I was, I drove too fast for the conditions and lost it at a roundabout. It all happened so quickly and to be honest I was clueless what to do so slammed my brakes, which made things worse and just fishtailed into the barrier.

After it happened people were telling me what they would have done, "Steer into the skid" etc but anyone that's lost control or been in an accident will know it happens that quick before you know it it's over.

I was just lucky that I didn't hit any other cars and the car didn't flip over as the roof was down and I had no roll bar and didn't fancy my head taking some of the impact :worried:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions