[NSFW] Celebrity crushes

Amber Heard, film star. Now she's divorced Depp for beating her up, I've now got 0.000001% chance of getting with her. (previous chance, 0%....)

200.gif

Close second, Playboy bunny Audrey Allen

600full-audrey-aleen-allen.jpg

Reactions: Sean197 and Pav
My vote goes to Kylie Jenner who is a celebrity in the loosest sense (don't think she's ever done anything apart from post on social media). She looks up for anything, like her bigger sister. And her sisters are cute too and make some good home videos...

Kim-Kardashian-and-Kylie-Jenner-on-Instagram_zpsaudngrl0.jpg
bikini-black-blackwhite-sexy-summer-tumblr-spring-springbreak-kyliejenner-sunglasses_zps4wqsarsm.jpg

I am definitely still content with my wife though and was punching well above my weight the day I met her..

Screenshot_20161002-192336_zpseeve38ca.png

Reactions: Jimmy
My vote goes to Kylie Jenner who is a celebrity in the loosest sense (don't think she's ever done anything apart from post on social media). She looks up for anything, like her bigger sister. And her sisters are cute too and make some good home videos...

Kim-Kardashian-and-Kylie-Jenner-on-Instagram_zpsaudngrl0.jpg
bikini-black-blackwhite-sexy-summer-tumblr-spring-springbreak-kyliejenner-sunglasses_zps4wqsarsm.jpg

I am definitely still content with my wife though and was punching well above my weight the day I met her..

Screenshot_20161002-192336_zpseeve38ca.png

Omg lol! Kylie jenner is incredible, she was going to be on my list 100%.. Didn't think anyone would actually post her though!

Reactions: Gordini
Omg lol! Kylie jenner is incredible, she was going to be on my list 100%.. Didn't think anyone would actually post her though!
I should have let you post as (a) it is less pervy than a 43 year old man doing so and (b) you could have probably got away with a more risqué pic :smile:

I should have let you post as (a) it is less pervy than a 43 year old man doing so and (b) you could have probably got away with a more risqué pic :smile:

Full permission to post any more risqué pictures! (only saying this as she has no nudes, I know this as I would have found them!)

Reactions: Gordini
ohh btw..thanks Chris for this thread..nothing better than the pictures of beautiful ladies being posted here..:smilingimp:

ohh btw..thanks Chris for this thread..nothing better than the pictures of beautiful ladies being posted here..:smilingimp:
Agreed. I was working on getting such a thread in somehow without getting banned but gave up :smile:

Blimey, doesn't leave much to the imagination does it... Let that be the marker set though lol!

Cant post pics as I'm at work (open office full of frumpy middle-aged women LOL), but will try to post later.

In the meantime -

Marry:-

Melissa Fumero (plays Amy Santiago in Brooklyn Nine Nine) - beautiful, would marry her in a heartbeat.

Katie Holmes - I'm a sucker for bobbed hair! Ok, so she's been tainted by Scientology's resident nutbag Tom Cruise, but I still sooooo would.

Holly Willoughby - gorgeous, body like a playground and seems like she'd throw you round the bedroom then give you a nice big cuddle afterwards lol

Sleep with :-

Arianny Celeste - model/Overhaulin presenter (and nutcase apparently lol)

Ashley Emma Havelin - glamour model - instagram @ashleyemmax

oh, and Jeinny Lizarazo - Columbian (I think) actress/model. Just google Jeinny Lizarazo Arsenal shirt. You're welcome.

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions