[NSFW] Celebrity crushes

Cant post pics as I'm at work (open office full of frumpy middle-aged women LOL), but will try to post later.

In the meantime -

Marry:-

Melissa Fumero (plays Amy Santiago in Brooklyn Nine Nine) - beautiful, would marry her in a heartbeat.

Katie Holmes - I'm a sucker for bobbed hair! Ok, so she's been tainted by Scientology's resident nutbag Tom Cruise, but I still sooooo would.

Holly Willoughby - gorgeous, body like a playground and seems like she'd throw you round the bedroom then give you a nice big cuddle afterwards lol

Sleep with :-

Arianny Celeste - model/Overhaulin presenter (and nutcase apparently lol)

Ashley Emma Havelin - glamour model - instagram @ashleyemmax

oh, and Jeinny Lizarazo - Columbian (I think) actress/model. Just google Jeinny Lizarazo Arsenal shirt. You're welcome.
somebody likes big boobs :thumb:

Reactions: Big Ben
Cant post pics as I'm at work (open office full of frumpy middle-aged women LOL), but will try to post later.

In the meantime -

Marry:-

Melissa Fumero (plays Amy Santiago in Brooklyn Nine Nine) - beautiful, would marry her in a heartbeat.

Katie Holmes - I'm a sucker for bobbed hair! Ok, so she's been tainted by Scientology's resident nutbag Tom Cruise, but I still sooooo would.

Holly Willoughby - gorgeous, body like a playground and seems like she'd throw you round the bedroom then give you a nice big cuddle afterwards lol

Sleep with :-

Arianny Celeste - model/Overhaulin presenter (and nutcase apparently lol)

Ashley Emma Havelin - glamour model - instagram @ashleyemmax

oh, and Jeinny Lizarazo - Columbian (I think) actress/model. Just google Jeinny Lizarazo Arsenal shirt. You're welcome.

melissa-fumero-brooklyn-nine-nine.jpg
willoughby1n2211.jpg
1338373322282156.jpg
Bzm6rkqCEAAirAZ.jpg
11378436_1576780255921835_1492840639_n.gif
jeinny-lizarazo-9.jpg

And just for @Pav , Joselyn Cano
joselyn-cano-17.jpg

Reactions: Adam_C and Pav
Lela Loren - Angela Valdez from the series 'Power' which I'm currently watching (brilliant series, highly recommend)
Think I might have fallen in love with her, although I'd better hope my girlfriend never reads this or she might kill me haha :chair: She looks pretty good with 'less' clothes too

lela-loren-40818.jpg VHbFYma.jpg yRrBt9cW.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions