Nimbus R27 - now lowered and fitted with spacers

I've already put the cat back in [MENTION=31102]Warren[/MENTION] and yeah I think you're right it'll take it's time to sound better.

Manifold so far seems a good purchase though. I won't offer my fin thoughts until I have the new torque link on as it's knocking a little

I've already put the cat back in @Warren and yeah I think you're right it'll take it's time to sound better.

Manifold so far seems a good purchase though. I won't offer my fin thoughts until I have the new torque link on as it's knocking a little
Ah okay, has it improved it ? Yah give it time and it should settle, do you get flames on standard map?
How much is the torque link and where from? Just incase I decide to upgrade haha.

Ah okay, has it improved it ? Yah give it time and it should settle, do you get flames on standard map?
How much is the torque link and where from? Just incase I decide to upgrade haha.

With the cat in? A little yeah. Just doesn't pop as much which is a shame.

No flames as yet although I'm sure they'll come!

The torque link is from Vibra Technics and was about £110 quid I think although K Tec and Spoox do ones too

Honestly it sounds epic pal but the noise at 70 us just unbearable otherwise I'd keep it. I reckon I wouldn't be allowed on track either as it's so loud!

It passed the noise tests at Both Brand hatch and Mallory park when i did race meetings there when i went , in my car it was also fully stripeed out and to be honest i didnt think it was that bad the 1 or 2 times i used it on the road once cruising along at 70ish its not that bad.:driveby:

It passed the noise tests at Both Brand hatch and Mallory park when i did race meetings there when i went , in my car it was also fully stripeed out and to be honest i didnt think it was that bad the 1 or 2 times i used it on the road once cruising along at 70ish its not that bad.:driveby:

When I say keep it mate, I meant decatted. I've put the cat back in and it's better