Nimbus R27 - now lowered and fitted with spacers

With regards the manifold, I would consider putting a new lower engine mount on, you'll notice a grind/knock once it's fitted, it has less movement than the standard item, plus if your replacing it due to damaged flexi joints it most likely the mount that caused the problem. Brakes, I run Brembo hc with dc performance pads, good enough for road use. But as said the dc2500 are very good, the Michelin cup series run Brembo hc with dc2500 without any problems.

Are you running the manifold? I think the mount was about £100, so will see first if there is a problem. Debating whether to try and do brakes and tyres at the same time and chuck something really grippy on like an AD08

Quite a few people run the AD08's Mike and really rate them! They will probably be my next tyre when I finally kill off the Pirelli's I've got on currently.

Quite a few people run the AD08's Mike and really rate them! They will probably be my next tyre when I finally kill off the Pirelli's I've got on currently.

So I've heard although the Nankangs that [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] has available look really good

Ha. Got awful tyres on mine so want to change but think I'll hold off till nearer the summer and do the brakes and sprintbooster ASAP

If the tyres are still good there's no point in changing them, get your monies worth outta em.

I'm really in 2 minds about spacers, don't want to sacrifice handling. Does it feel any different with them on?

Honestly no, But in all honesty, if you were really pushing the car on a track, take them off - takes 10 mins!