Nicole.R - 01.02.2014 *SOLD*...

Hahaha you know what mate you actually can!!! :smiley:

Depending on how you set the tabs you could alter the tone as well as the volume, simply by changing how many or the angle you fold them in at!!! :thumbsup:

Hahaha cheers mate!!! If she ends up needing the killer/spliiter in to meet the drive by levels then I'll most likelt paint or powdercoat it black.

21 February 2014;

Well that's that, she gone to a new home. I'm not really sure how I feel about it to be honest.

I'd put her up just out of interest really to see if/what interest there would be after a couple of Meg'd cars had sold recently. It'd been nearly three weeks without hearing a peep despite her being advertised on here, Twingo133 and also Pistonheads. Then last Sunday evening I got a call at 2040 and an email at 2315 both asking about her. Like buses!!! So anyway, I sent some more photos over to Tim (her new master) and sent him the links for the dyno' videos and that was that, a price was agreed on and all tha remained was a date that was convinient for us both. That ended up being tonight, easiest and most hassle-free car sale I've ever been involved in!!! I hope Tim finds his way on to here as he seems like a good lad and I'm sure he'll look after her. So if anybody is around the Chester area then watch out for them. Or, rather, listen out, you'll hear them before you see them!!! :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions