Nicole's Bathtime...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Evening all!!!

So over the last 7/8 weeks since Nicole had ''The Big One'', I've been doing a bit more Anti-Detailing...

Products Used;

Mud
Rain
Flies
Grass
Midgies
Cow Sh!t
Horse Sh!t
The Farmyard
Country Roads
Muddy Puddles

After some great success with these products, I thought it was about time Nicole had a bath to see how the NaviWax was holding up.

Lewis Jenson was kind enough to offer me his services for the day...

20121027-02.jpg

20121027-03.jpg

20121027-04.jpg

And a few snaps showing off the downside to my job and rural commute...

20121027-05.jpg

20121027-06.jpg

20121027-07.jpg

20121027-08.jpg

FOOOOOAAAAAM!!! For those who want to know, this is Valet Pro PH Neutral SnowFoam through a CYC Lance...

20121027-09.jpg

We also used Iron-X, Bilberry Juice, Sonus Gloss Shampoo, CYC Lambswool Mitt and the usual array of brushes and buckets...

20121027-10.jpg

Finally, here's a couple of before and after shots. I know that Giles in particular will be impressed with the level of Anti-Detailing in my arches...

20121027-11.jpg

20121027-12.jpg

20121027-15.jpg

20121027-16.jpg

20121027-18.jpg

20121027-20.jpg

I have to say I'm impressed with the NaviWax so far, it beads wonderfully and seems to be pretty tough. Here's some beadage shots from after ''The Big One''...

20120831-01-1.jpg

20120831-02-1.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers mate!!! :thumbsup:

The next bathtime will probably be around Christmas time... I made sure I got all of the roof this time!!! :smiley:

Cheers mate, Deep Black is one of those awkward colours that look fantastic when clean and when utterly filthy... But looks crap inbetween!!! :smiley:

Cheers mate, Deep Black is one of those awkward colours that look fantastic when clean and when utterly filthy... But looks crap inbetween!!! :smiley:

I agree I love mine when it's clean but it's a pain to keep clean and clean well.
Mind you I'm clueless when it comes to detailing lol

It's a nightmare once you start getting into it mate, end up spending a bloody fortune on various bits and polishes!!! :smiley:

Just pray that you don't get full-blown CarAIDs like me and develop a passion for throwing cash on everything car related!!! :smiley:

Just pray that you don't get full-blown CarAIDs like me and develop a passion for throwing cash on everything car related!!! :smiley:

I will do but I have just bought some speedlines for no reason apart from I like them I don't need them lol so I think I'm getting close or I'm just obsessed with modding lol

Yeah sounds like you have a mild case... Don't fight it, no point having half a disease. :thumbup:

now thats what i call a limited edition,looks great in brown! ha ha... better in black though matey

I bet it's like having a new car on the drive :smiley:

Honestly, must've taken about 10KG of weight off her!!! :smiley:

Those arches were about half an inch thick in mud, I'm amazed the wheels weren't rubbing... Saying that, I found out that the bottom quarter of my front passenger side arch liner was made entirely of mud. It appears that some form of rock/animal has managed to crack a big chunk of plastic off it so I'm going to have to try and get hold of a replacement. I know the Cup racers run without liners but I really can't bring myself to do it with the rural commute!!! :smiley:

Going by the amount of crap on there and you only washing it every 7/8 weeks (weather it neads it or not :smiley:) i'd not recomend running without arch liners :smiley:

I know, I don't think it'd be a wise choice. Can't imagine the fun I'd have trying to clear that amount of sh!te out of the engine bay!!! :smiley:

I've managed to clean most of the underneath today too, just a few bits I couldn't really reach so I'll have to stick her on the ramp at work for that. She does get a full on detail every March and every September, it's just that the rest of the time (particularly this time of year) there's not much point doing a weekly wash because within a few days of the commute (basically a tarmac rally) she's caked again.

Mikeh said you were a short ar$e Willis but I didn't believe him till now:wink:
Scrubbs up well:jase: