New car detail

would people say to tell the dealer to not wash the car when it turns up ive worked at a few main dealers and ive seen what the valeters do, so ive said not to, then wash, clay, sealer and wax it when i get home

im not sure now

would people say to tell the dealer to not wash the car when it turns up ive worked at a few main dealers and ive seen what the valeters do, so ive said not to, then wash, clay, sealer and wax it when i get home

im not sure now

Tell them not to wash if definitely!

Car is booked in with John @ Miglior on Wednesday Maz.

All before/after pics will be posted on here once I pick the car up :smile:

Good to meet you yesterday John.

Last edited:
Oh fantastic new Daz, cant wait to see it.

Im stuck because my car is delayed and I dont know when its going to be here, so cant book anything.

Yeah I can't wait to see the results :smile:

Plenty of visible buffer trails on the car, courtesy of the dealer no doubt :worried:

Oh, your car's delayed?? I hadn't heard, lol :wink:

Had you not ? :tongueout:

I really want to tell them not to clean the car but im not sure what this will mean on collection LOL

Lol, you should see the sign that John has for putting in his car when he sends it to the dealers :thumbup:

You're not far wrong there you know Maz :wink: lol

I'm thinking of making one myself for the 200's first service!

I'll make a few if you want.
Darren, my "Sunday name" and real name is John but i've been called jay for about 8 years now. Everyone on the forums call me jay :wink:

See you Tuesday :smile:

Lol Maz :wink:

Yeah the car has just been dropped off with Jay @ Miglior for the wet work tonight, and he will continue with the 'detailing' tomorrow.

:smile: