New car detail

^^ thank you very kind :smile:

Is this what they call super guard JPC ? my mum had this on a brand new golf and wouldn't have it again.

Yep supaguard, life shine and many more.

They are not the best and there is not enough time set aside to apply them

At least if you enlist a pro, they'll spend at least 10 hours doing some honest hard work and charge you Less whilst making sure your car is delivered in perfect condition :wink:

^ My thoughts exactly.

You would be amazed at how new cars are delivered, holograms, marring, fallout, swirls, RDS even etching if its been sat at the docks for a while with bird **** left on the paint.

Get it detailed by a pro, its not a waste of money, what is, is paying £400 for a dealers crappy sealant that's worth about £30 that seals in all the dirt.

Thats what I was thinking Matt.

I didn't get chance to phone them today Maz, but I will endeavour to tomorrow.

Let me know if they respond to your email again :smile:

^ thanks thats great.

Daz, got a reply, yes to a deal, yes to Burnley but out of his patch, however he would do if you paid for fuel.. probably better to find someone who covers that area?

Maybe Maz you could write a review of the service and including some pictures that show the car as it ages etc. That would be useful. When I got home in the red baron from the garage, the next door neighbours cat pissed all over the wheels. I had to wash it straight away!

You need to ask yourself what you want to achieve!

Are you after a perfect finish? If so will you be buying all the relevant gear to keep it that way?

No point whatsoever having it detailed if you are gonna polish it with autoglym a week or 2 later!

I would say only do it if you already have or have the cash to invest in the gear to keep it perfect!

^ I wont be using AG lol

I want to be able to protect the paint I have paid good money for from the outset and I am willing to pay to do this.

Maybe Maz you could write a review of the service and including some pictures that show the car as it ages etc. That would be useful. When I got home in the red baron from the garage, the next door neighbours cat pissed all over the wheels. I had to wash it straight away!

Yeah would be happy to do that, no problem.

Dirty cat eww :thumbdown:

My unit is about 5 miles from burnley. Gimme a shout if you like :wink:

I'm a Swissvax authorized detailer too

i would have shot the bloody thing:angry:

Last edited:
Phil (PB.200) and Simon (Foxspeed) can give you the lowdown on good cleaning and waxing products and methods :smile:

Thanks Maz and JPC, I will have a look at your website and give you a shout!