New car detail

Car looks amazing mate!!! What headlights you got in it? From this angle they look like xenons (I know thats not possible)! Great reflection in the bonnet aswell, I'll look forward to the write up :smile:

This is Daz's car. But the lights are the cornering lights offered on the spec list for £140. Then he has added a 6000k HID kit to go with the factory projector lens'

Stunning! :jase2:

Its amazing what results you can get from halfords shampoo and jumbo sponge from the bargin basket! I am going to have to get one of those! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fantastic work, I would love to pay you a visit, do you do a delivery/collection service :tongueout: lol

Thanks for the pics Jay, looking forward to seeing the full write up! :smile:

As said the lights are the projectors/cornering units with a 6000K HID kit fitted, so they are indeed xenons (in the broad sense of the term).

Thanks for the comments, car looks awesome now. People are constantly commenting on how clean it looks, even in the dark! LOL

Big thanks to you Jay :thumbup:

I've spoken to Jay a couple of times this week and the write up is coming, he's just a little busy at present.

Keep the faith :smiley:

It's coming! Really sorry but detailing has been nuts during spring and summer. I've been working long days so I need to keep myself focussed for the next days detailing. I've got a db9 in for 6 days which leaves Friday so will get a chance then. Hopefully a lil earlier.

Cheers guys