My Ultra Red 197 - Update - Trackday Photos

I got demontweeks to price match larkspeed which came out at £150 + 9.99 postage and they arived in 2 working days. Well worth it but I would definitely recommend you get them fitted somewhere, feel free to follow my guide in the how-to section but it is a complete bitch of a job!

Got something very nice on the way from KTEC, cost me a lot of money so hope it's as good as people say it is!

Where are your spacers from Ben, and are they Hub-centric?

Got any shots down the side of the car to show how the wheels sit??

We have mirror image cars (to look at them anyway), its amazing, like they made more than one of them or something...! PMSL

Last edited:
Cheers fellas!

Where are your spacers from Ben, and are they Hub-centric?

Got any shots down the side of the car to show how the wheels sit??

We have mirror image cars (to look at them anyway), its amazing, like they made more than one of them or something...! PMSL

My spacers are 16mm hubcentric eibachs, got them from larkspeed and got some longer bolts too, think they were 40mm long. Here are links to some photos with the spacers:

Have a look on first page of this thread for a side on view before and after spacers. And all the pics in this post have spacers http://www.clio197.net/forum/showpost.php?p=186715&postcount=54

My spacers are 16mm hubcentric eibachs, got them from larkspeed and got some longer bolts too, think they were 40mm long. Here are links to some photos with the spacers:

Have a look on first page of this thread for a side on view before and after spacers. And all the pics in this post have spacers http://www.clio197.net/forum/showpost.php?p=186715&postcount=54

:thumbup:

I'd imagine 16mm is as low as you can get Hubcentric spacers in!?
Has the handling altered at all with them fitted?

Yea think you're right. Think they do a 12mm but not sure if they're hubcentric.

Didn't notice any difference in the handling, I know some people said they saw a difference with 20mm and 25mm though.

Could do with 10mm on front and 16mm on the back for mine!

Some days i think the wheels look just too small and stupid but not others, today has been mixed. I also sometimes think the sunroof makes it look top heavy, what do you think??
I'm tempted to get some Team dynamics pro race 1.2 in a 53 offset, 17x8j...
Having said that some days i want a Laguna coupe!!!

God its a confused place my brain, don't get me wrong i love our 'twin cars'!! lol

Yea I know what you mean about the wheels looking small sometimes, feel the same about mine! Tempted to get some ultraleggeras in 17" but might just get mine painted grey which seems to make them look a little bigger.

Akrapovic is on! Really pleased with it so far, sound amazing on idle, bit quieter when cruising and louder when giving it some! And had a couple of pops when pulling back into my road last night mmmmmm! Guessing things will only get better with some bedding in

very nice indeed :thumbup1:

without the diffuser it looks like a vw rear end :eek:

Similar Thread Suggestions