My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Holy **** is all i can say. I have only read this from page 1 to the end today!

You have really inspired me to get going on my car now!

Fair play man

My eyes are killing me haha

i also have just red from page 1 to the end this morning and what a journey i hold my hat
up to you, would be nice to see your car at some time if that's ok
when are you on track next ?

Tony

Holy **** is all i can say. I have only read this from page 1 to the end today!

You have really inspired me to get going on my car now!

Fair play man

My eyes are killing me haha

Lol, I hope the yellow wheels on white hasn't inspired you :wink:

i also have just red from page 1 to the end this morning and what a journey i hold my hat
up to you, would be nice to see your car at some time if that's ok
when are you on track next ?

Tony

Thank you Tony, not sure about track but it will be next year. Not been on track at all this year with everything that's been happening so it'll be the spring now until it gets a track outing.

I'm just had it confirmed that we're the track sponsor for a the French Car Show at Castle Combe next year so I'll be on track all weekend and will be offering passenger rides.

Haha not the yellow on white.

Also had a look on your site but there seems to be a lack of products for the 197? Is it due an update

Haha not the yellow on white.

Also had a look on your site but there seems to be a lack of products for the 197? Is it due an update

It is, just got to upload the products which is quite time consuming. Got lots available for the Clio so they'll be up soon.

As most of you are aware I like my mistress to be filthy dirty.. However the time has come to give her a proper detail. So tomorrow [MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION] and I are going to get knee deep in products and give her a good seeing too.

With this in mind I have chosen to use some quality Kleers products which as I retail these I really should use them.

I opted for the Large Detailer Care Kit which comes with just about everything you need to get started:

kleers-detailer-care-kit-large-size-90672-p[ekm]300x300[ekm].jpg

I'll update with full photos tomorrow.

I'm going to convert you to the clean side Mr.Fernandez! There's going to be some cleaning geekery going on in the workshop tomorrow :smiley:.

Now all I need to do is find the bloody SD card for my camera!!

I took a load dude so we can do a proper write up. Then like a n*bhead I left my laptop in the workshop! I'll be editing pics and hopefully posting on Monday. :smile:

It'll be worth the wait though, such a HUGE difference!