My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

They look smart too mate! When you getting the Cazan stickers in? I really like the new logo, its simple but still stands out, especially on the black background.

Like the sunstrip Angel, does it have an area for the sensor, looks like it in the first pic? The mag write up was a good read and cracking pictures, well done.

Simon.

Like the sunstrip Angel, does it have an area for the sensor, looks like it in the first pic? The mag write up was a good read and cracking pictures, well done.

Simon.

Thank you Simon, they cut a hole out for the rain sensor :thumbsup:

I think just the top half of the cup spoiler in black and below in black writing the Renaultsport like the cup cars would look great

Knocked up carbon heatshield for the turbo. The OEM ones are not ideal to make a mould from but it does the job.

20131217_142013_zpswq4yodps.jpg

Thought I'd best get round to finishing these footrests off..

I put one in the car but it needs trimming a few mm as my foot is catching on it.

20130928_144224_zpsqbchyel_edit_1387316781830_zpszp9u58v3.gif

20130928_151651_zps0hpfrjp_edit_1387316953799_zpsmlzeastd.jpg

Did the Sparco ones replace the standard Renault ones?

Yes, I had the silver metal ones (think cups are different). I had to drill them out which was a pain in the ass tbh. The Sparco 'Go' pedal is shaped to provide easier heel toe action.

Yes, I had the silver metal ones (think cups are different). I had to drill them out which was a pain in the ass tbh. The Sparco 'Go' pedal is shaped to provide easier heel toe action.

Ah okay, not sure on the pedals, just know mine are metal lol.

I see what you mean now I look at your pedals again.

Fitted the rear dampers and springs today.

20131218_135417_zpstwpyzic0.jpg

Ended up leaving the adjusters off, I'll get a picture in the morning of how it sits normally but in the mean time here's one with Mark Black in the boot simulating the effect of carrying a body..

20131219_140104_zpskspv567l.jpg

Even though its only the rear set up the difference from the rear end is highly measurable. Feels much nicer and solid.

The front coilovers will be going on before the New Year, just awaiting on some newly tweeked topmounts to arrive. Hopefully picking them up Monday eve or Tuesday.

Last edited:
Its about time :smile:

Definately leave the adjusters out on the back. I left mine in but only because i have to drive to work regularly with two adults in the back.