My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

there is just something about rob and them gloves that just bring back memories lol

Open wide and say aaaaargh :wink: :smiley:

It did [MENTION=2929]smoggy mark[/MENTION] but we had very limited time! Believe me [MENTION=112]Paul[/MENTION], the Cazan Racing Clio is very much a 'driven not hidden' car so don't expect miracles! I'd need about 3days to get anywhere near how I'd like it and we had <1! That being said I was very happy with what we achieved and the car looked great leaving the workshop! It's definitely going to turn a lot heads at the NEC this week!

Good man!! I've always found that doing something is better than nothing.

Cannot wait to see the full pictures! Hopefully there's not as many as the ones taken by Gaz!!

I have to say a massive thank you to [MENTION=522]Robo_#1[/MENTION] and Lois for everything today. I am so happy with the results have definitely been converted to the cleanside. Also learnt a massive amount about the black art of detailing which was awesome.

I won't give anything more away apart from the car was a lot dirtier then even I thought was possible and the Kleers products were nothing short of incredible.

Looks better, are you driving it to the NEC or transporting it in bubble wrap?