My 200...an old friend...

Went for the slow build up and then unleashed the coilies news on an unsuspecting audience - slick move :wink: I've heard good reports about the coilovers on these cars and having been in both Chris' and Pav's cars with them on, the ride is surprisingly comfortable, as well as having the upgraded performance benefits too! Noice!

Went for the slow build up and then unleashed the coilies news on an unsuspecting audience - slick move :wink: I've heard good reports about the coilovers on these cars and having been in both Chris' and Pav's cars with them on, the ride is surprisingly comfortable, as well as having the upgraded performance benefits too! Noice!

Comfort does not overly bother me tbh - having had an Elise on Nitrons in my dark distant past...now that was NOT comfy!.

Also a Twingo 133 cup...bloody hell that was not a comfy car...handles great though.

I have taken advice from @Yiannis197 & @///M and just the general feedback on here seems to be positive feedback even on a road car, its just been an expensive purchase lucky I managed to get BenAg's.

Reactions: Jimmy
wish i had the AST fitted Jimster :jimmy:
in my case just Bilsteins though..

Reactions: kevlar
I run ASTs on the BMW mate. Been VERY happy with them. Just make sure you get them set up by someone who really knows what they're doing and you'll be laughing.

Reactions: kevlar
WHEN THE AST's GOING ON ????????? (Lovely purchase buddy).

More.....better.....(Any ?) pics of this car needed IMO. I love it - and don't feel i've seen enough of it :sunglasses:

Whats the deal with the vent colours anyway. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to what colours came with what ?

Reactions: Benno
WHEN THE AST's GOING ON ????????? (Lovely purchase buddy).

More.....better.....(Any ?) pics of this car needed IMO. I love it - and don't feel i've seen enough of it :sunglasses:

Whats the deal with the vent colours anyway. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to what colours came with what ?

AST's waiting until MOT is done, need to save some pennies as said above thinking about adding a rear arb and front at the same time.

When I next clean it I will get some photos up - the vents colours seems various flavours of clio came with silver, standard plastic black, gloss black, met grey and a weird goldy colour - decided to go gloss black think it will match the dash inserts as they are renault carbon fibre look.

I run ASTs on the BMW mate. Been VERY happy with them. Just make sure you get them set up by someone who really knows what they're doing and you'll be laughing.

I remember from or exchange of messages you had ast on the bmw, its the price that drew me to them it was a fair price in my opinion.

I am speaking to cooksport in bristol about fitting they ae now the approved ast supplier in the uk - bristols about 40 mins from me and the price seems ok to.

wish i had the AST fitted Jimster :jimmy:
in my case just Bilsteins though..

Yeah as much as I rave about my B14's, the AST are really a next level modification to be honest!! But they do come with a heftier price tag and are a bit more fiddly to get them right to really see the benefits!

Reactions: Pav and kevlar
Just caught up on this thread. Engine bay looks great, looking forward to seeing pics when suspension is on.

So finally after a bit of dicking about with a loser on ebay and finally being refunded, ordered another gear surround trim arrived yesterday will be off to be painted along with my vents..

GEAR.jpg

Also wish me luck had to drop my car for its MOT today, I was gutted I woke up and it was raining - the thought of driving my car in the rain makes me feel a bit unwell, luckily it stopped by the time I left the house...so here she is ready to took this one @sevenfourate after he commented there are not enough pictures of it...

Sadly she is quite dirty only cleaned it about 2 weeks ago, used it maybe 3 times since and its got this horrible black dust on the rear - again makes me feel a bit sick.

CAR.jpg

I remember from or exchange of messages you had ast on the bmw, its the price that drew me to them it was a fair price in my opinion.

I am speaking to cooksport in bristol about fitting they ae now the approved ast supplier in the uk - bristols about 40 mins from me and the price seems ok to.

Mark Fish or Jade Developments for set up mate. You can't go wrong.

Car is looking VERY good!

Reactions: Pav
Car looks really well. I love under the hood on this car especially too.....

Congrats on passing the MOT firstly. That then allows all the other things to happen :smile: ie: AST's. Gonna look and perform just swell.

And another thing. Black badges have never looked so good. Even Locke might have to sneak a smile out and admit defeat with this example. Should have been all along. Renault; you screwed up with the Silver shite. It's ok though - we've made amends on your behalf :sunglasses:

And on that trend - are the rear spats the Carbon jobbies - or is that a protective decal (I presume either way it's done to stop stone chips) ?

Thanks for pics buddy. More interior / under-hood needed in the near future to back-up the fab exterior shot !!

Reactions: Benno
Car looks really well. I love under the hood on this car especially too.....

Congrats on passing the MOT firstly. That then allows all the other things to happen :smile: ie: AST's. Gonna look and perform just swell.

And another thing. Black badges have never looked so good. Even Locke might have to sneak a smile out and admit defeat with this example. Should have been all along. Renault; you screwed up with the Silver shite. It's ok though - we've made amends on your behalf :sunglasses:

And on that trend - are the rear spats the Carbon jobbies - or is that a protective decal (I presume either way it's done to stop stone chips) ?

Thanks for pics buddy. More interior / under-hood needed in the near future to back-up the fab exterior shot !!

I dont think solid gold badges will win over locke!! The spats are indeed the cf ones bought them from someone on here name escapes me now he never used them i like them if they protect from stone chips thats cool.

I will be following up with an interior shot soon enough i have another interior mod to do when i get 5 mins to myself...

Guy who did the mot commented when i picked it up bloody hell it just revs and revs followed with comments its a minter! Explained all the mods thought it looked bit dirtier then when i dropped it off i now know why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate