My 200...an old friend...

Ok so my wifes suddenly a comedian...ok maybe my fault, she sent an email with 2 x smiley face things with hearts for eyes earlier with an attachment.

Step back about 3 hours she txt to say me steering wheel arrived from Royal.

The email was a photo of my daughter dressed up in summer dress all very pretty, i replied thought it was going to be a photo of my steering wheel.

She replied with an email titled A little taster... with photo attached and yes she wont send a full picture...

Will add some photos later when im home from work...

e8f8c0fb9fab98f787942253cada645c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news. A delivery from Royal is always a good time!
I rushed so much to get mine on the car that I forgot to connect up all my cruise buttons.
Allllll off again. :sob:

Reactions: kevlar
A doting father, but still a petrolhead at heart :wink: Hope you're happy with the wheel, Kev! When you finally get to see it properly.... :smile:

A doting father, but still a petrolhead at heart :wink: Hope you're happy with the wheel, Kev! When you finally get to see it properly.... :smile:

Indeed I love my little girl more than pretty much anything, my wife rarely has a sense of humour on occasion she remembers how to do it though...always at the wrong time though!.

Reactions: Micah and Jimmy
Absolutely glorious mate. Good choice on the materials and colours. Going to look fantastic in the car!

Ha ha next week cars off having new discs, pads fitted and wheels refurbed so need to pass this to Max at MS engineering hes going to fit them for me.

Thats a hell of a week for the car. Not to mention the bank balance :smile:

Plenty of pics needed of all that please !!

stop posting pictures of your freshly refurbed steering wheel chaps!!
where do I get the money to cover all this..??