My 200...an old friend...

Couple of nice 197s on here Kev, why not downgrade to a cheaper one and have a toy in the garage again.. :wink:

Reactions: ///M
Sometimes you have to follow your head even though in your heart you want to keep, but at least you know the car will be used as it was meant too.........
:blackdiamond:FOREVER

A sad day indeed Kev, however congrats on the sale, great to hear it's going to someone who will hopefully join the forum. And definitely stick around, no reason to leave us :smile: plus, that way you're more likely to buy your car back for a second time! :smile: :wink:

Couple of nice 197s on here Kev, why not downgrade to a cheaper one and have a toy in the garage again.. :wink:

I hear voices...so many voices! keep looking at the supercharged one for sell and the 7UP meganed one...all nice, but I'm not looking to buy anything for a while chaps.

Sometimes you have to follow your head even though in your heart you want to keep, but at least you know the car will be used as it was meant too.........
:blackdiamond:FOREVER

It will be used as i would like strictly on a limited basis its a garage queen for the new buyer also...hes even more anal than I am!

Reactions: R11HOY
A sad day indeed Kev, however congrats on the sale, great to hear it's going to someone who will hopefully join the forum. And definitely stick around, no reason to leave us :smile: plus, that way you're more likely to buy your car back for a second time! :smile: :wink:

The guy buying mine is super duper fussy, so if he did sell it I would have to seriously think about it! I plan to stick around for a while its such a good place on here, have to say I have never had a negative dealing on here until this weekend sadly it has tainted my 'love' for the forum a bit, but hey 1 bad apple n all that...

The guy buying mine is super duper fussy, so if he did sell it I would have to seriously think about it! I plan to stick around for a while its such a good place on here, have to say I have never had a negative dealing on here until this weekend sadly it has tainted my 'love' for the forum a bit, but hey 1 bad apple n all that...

Sorry to hear that Kev.. all sorted now I hope?? Let me or Chris know if there's anything that needs to be done/looked into etc.

Reactions: Pav and kevlar