Mattie's FF Track Car

You would say that! I've told you, if you need a 197 test bed I'm only up the road and can provide my own workshop :wink:

Cheers guys, no weight on doorcards as my stupid electronic one doesn't like to register anything under 2 stone lol

Haven't had chance to really see the carbon on black as its covered in snow -_- it's having its first outing next Tuesday tho.

Angel mines free also if you need it for the other carbon we was talking about :wink: I wouldn't mind been the first lol

Cheers guys, no weight on doorcards as my stupid electronic one doesn't like to register anything under 2 stone lol

Stand on the scales mate, weigh yourself then pick up the door card while your on the scales. Subtract your weight and bobs your mothers' brother :smile:

Didn't see much snow up Bradford earlier, still covered round here though.

Stand on the scales mate, weigh yourself then pick up the door card while your on the scales. Subtract your weight and bobs your mothers' brother :smile:

Didn't see much snow up Bradford earlier, still covered round here though.

Never thought of that lol

Centre of Bradford is almost gone but up here and Halifax there's still enough to go sledging :tongueout:

If it would be for sale think it would have to go as it is.

Hopeing to hold onto it for many years to come as a track car as there will be nothing owed on it just whatever dead money I spend on it

Never thought of that lol

Centre of Bradford is almost gone but up here and Halifax there's still enough to go sledging :tongueout:

I am/was a scales engineer, if I didn't think of it I should be shot haha.

Pretty much same here bud, so funny driving round all day and no snow, soon as I pull in to my town its frigging covered in the stuff.

Love it :thumbup1:

If it would be for sale think it would have to go as it is.

Hopeing to hold onto it for many years to come as a track car as there will be nothing owed on it just whatever dead money I spend on it

Good man!

Yesterday was the clio's first outing in 2013, Joined Willis and Henderson at Oulton park and what a day.
Had a incident with the front right on warm ups (me not tightening the bolts)
Also got caught out by the infamous Druids corner, drove over some grass on the track just before the corner then under braking the rear end went abit light and as i turned in ended up going side ways through the first part! was all good fun.

23iihvq.jpg

2u5t16h.jpg

654pdj.jpg

Hopefully some track pics to come also

And the only way it will see the public road

2942geo.jpg

Credit to you for saving that at Druids mate, Chris said you were well on the way round... A lot of people have come unstuck there, in fact I think there was three cars go off there yesterday that caused some of the stoppages!!!

Bonnet looks ace in the flesh, nice and discreet against the Deep Black. :smile:

So discreet you cant tell its CF from those pics.

Shame on you though for not using it on the road also. Seems a waste?

Credit to you for saving that at Druids mate, Chris said you were well on the way round... A lot of people have come unstuck there, in fact I think there was three cars go off there yesterday that caused some of the stoppages!!!

Bonnet looks ace in the flesh, nice and discreet against the Deep Black. :smile:

I can't wait to see it in the flesh. Looked good in the photos

Cheers Will, aha yup just gone round chris then he came past me while I was sideways lol.
I do love how the bonnet is blended in from a distance, sorta looks like a poorly matched paint job until your up close :smile:

So discreet you cant tell its CF from those pics.

Shame on you though for not using it on the road also. Seems a waste?

I know noddie, but it would mean selling it which would be a bigger waste! So track car it is :smile: