Mattie's FF Track Car

Not so big update, just got the doorcards all on and self-tappered into place :smile:

Just before that tho noticed how close it comes to the drive way!

bdtzc2.jpg

Prepping

b5qrr7.jpg

Inside views

ws7bb.jpg

nfmmmc.jpg

nl38tk.jpg

All on in place

wjw36.jpg

A cheeky few from Oulton Park too :tongueout:

521354_10152590732390226_1142492026_n.jpg

16303_10152590726565226_704763382_n.jpg

69623_10152590722030226_316936392_n.jpg

I should get it weighed to see how much its lost compared to standard :smile:

The cards look pretty mint in the flesh as you know :tongueout: Thinking maybe a clio197 sticker on the bottom of them like the Lotus have on there racing Exige

I should get it weighed to see how much its lost compared to standard :smile:

The cards look pretty mint in the flesh as you know :tongueout: Thinking maybe a clio197 sticker on the bottom of them like the Lotus have on there racing Exige

mate how about,"enter at your own risk!"

or maybe

check wheel bolts! haha

Very nice....and Mattie is a top bloke.

Only just seen this, cheers Litchy as are you too (hopefully you keep your clio ;-) lol)

Never has happened really since how fast last year, This was her last outing in the daylight last year next to her big sister ;-) before she was locked up

5mxv1i.jpg

Just got these few bits for her in the last few weeks all in good time for this years track season

2ef1amo.jpg

Plans next,
Angels suspension kit once it's ready
New tyres
Maybe cams with remap :smile:

So a week after posting about cams Mikey put his Schricks up for sale which I couldn't resist.
A trip tp SC autos to meet Mike and also Wilson (litchy) who was there too and now I have a set of Schricks to go with the collection :smile:

2ms4hp1.jpg

Iv bought a set today aswell! Going to rs tuning Monday to get them fitted..... What other engine mods do you have to go with these?

Iv bought a set today aswell! Going to rs tuning Monday to get them fitted..... What other engine mods do you have to go with these?

Nice one, how much for them to be fitted?

I've got V6 airbox setup, 63mm throttle body, matched inlets, scorpion exhaust with decat and centre silencer removal.
What you got with yours?

So with my first trackday of the year fast approaching I set into motion getting the Clio, atleast track fit after a mediocre last outing at Bedford How Fast

So the post man was busy delivering all the parts ordered :tongueout: Loads of boxes!! And new tyres too!

29b0db8.jpg

nqcm6o.jpg

33vhvte.jpg

Loaded up the Megane and a trip down to the unit to get the work underway!

9h4zdk.jpg

Firstly got the car up onto stands and get rid of the old tyres, gave the car a general check over too. Looks all good underside!

2coo77o.jpg

These will be the reason why I was having soo much oversteer and wheel spin coming out the corners at Bedford!! They where definitely on the last legs!!

210yp1d.jpg

New tyres on the alloys and ready to go back on,

xkrmoi.jpg

344pdg3.jpg

Also finally got round to getting a Varley Red Top battery! Found a nice location for it under the dashboard where the glovebox used to be

29xx2yb.jpg

Temporary position for the internal cut off switch till I make a plate in place of the radio

2vtz0hy.jpg

A few weeks later these two lil goodies turned up :smiley:

2hicqir.jpg

idrl1k.jpg

OMP Steering wheel boss and Quick Release kit, so I can finally get the RS steering wheel on!

2s940fs.jpg

1pgdb4.jpg

Almost ready for Curborough Sprint event now at the end of the month, just a few small niggly bit too sort out.

Finally got time to get down to the unit with only a week to spare!
Just the steering wheel to remove and the new one to be installed this time

Old steering wheel without airbag

dzgk21.jpg

All removed

2u63dih.jpg

Boss fitted

t8mfwg.jpg

Quick release adaptor

2vhuhkn.jpg

New wheel fitted :smile:

29krfx3.jpg