Mattie's FF Track Car

Just looked em up on Google, I see what you mean!! Lol

I'll be in me van anyway so can take scenic route round M60!

Once you get towards Altrincham and you're in Cheshire there's some VERY nice scenic routes. :wink:

Let us know as/when it is and if I'm about then pop in!!!

I wish I could tell ya, car ain't moved since December :worried:

I also have Ferodo Racing DS3000 pads, I'm hoping there a spot on setup lol

So after nearly 5 months of nothingness small update,

These came in the post last week,

lha9z.jpg

And the mated with these,

98vr03.jpg

It's also taken a year to make the plunge and this was also purchased :tongueout:

15zoxx.jpg

2h4de0w.jpg

While there getting done its having a MOT, will be all ready for when I return home on Friday. Not been driven since 2011, can't wait to get back up North and drive it :smiley:

Proper can't wait to get home and see/drive it :smile: My mum drove it home for me and she said she loved it, 2 days ago she was scared to drive it!!

The cars abit of a mess with 7 months of neglect but will get a proper detail soon now it's back on road.

Pics to follow when I get home...

I thought I'd wait till it settles before taking pics, and also a another big update!!

So this is how the car sits now

1io5kz.jpg

And couple new stickers also, not sure on them as I never wanted to put stickers on

2rdf9m0.jpg

1gho50.jpg

Carbon fins thanks to Kev :smile:

2d2f9g5.jpg

Picked up these from Litchy, Cheers mate :smile:

wbt1jm.jpg

All this needed removing/in the way

29wxzs.jpg

Battery relocated to here,

3444579.jpg

And it in place

s5l63p.jpg

Battery needs a cover but it's okay for now

Nice work mate, realy like what you've done so far although I'm not sure about the ''Down And Out'' sticker if I'm honest.

Get yourself a little Varley or Odyssey battery as/when funds allow, much neater and safer.

Cheers Will, I'm still not keen on the stickers!

Looking at new battery for when I return home, see what you mean now didn't realise it was a wet battery till I moved it and heard the liquid

Look nice that bud.. It's a it hard on to change the rev counter to the ones out of the 200 without messing the mileage