LY 200, Painted goodies

New front discs- Stick with standard unless your taking her on a few track days per year
New front pads- Stick with standard unless your taking her on a few track days per year
Brake fluid- Stick with standard unless your taking her on a few track days per year

Thats what I'd do if you plan on just some fast road driving. Standards are really up to the job.

Right time for a update
Got some tyres, orderd some Yokohama AD08s. I went for these as what most people recomended with grip and how long they last. My contis that are on now i think the fronts are the origanals so they havnt done to bad after 25k.
Also got some Ferodo DS2500 front pads for when i do my front pads,
Got tyres and pads deliverd for £600 quiet pleased with that.
P1050711_zpsa5974cf1.gif

P1050712_zpsfbb3bd06.gif

Hopfully these will also give me back some grip

Last edited:
Enjoy mate you will see a megga difference with them on:thumbup:I have mine ready to go on but still have to waite fow my KW's to come back:bored:

Meet Quick97 today to pick up his matched inlets and ported TB with new gasket, inlets habe been powder coated and matched
P1050714_zpsbdd50c12.gif
P1050713_zpsc8f3197f.gif
P1050716_zps21601207.gif
P1050715_zps35bb072e.gif

He all so took me out in his megged clio, wow what a diffrence the conversion malkes, first of all the install is so good, so factory fresh (great work by steve)
2nd couldnt belive how smooth and quiet compared to the clio engine it is its great, this is what the 200/197 should have been, Thanks quick for the ride

How much was it to do the inlets? Made a nice difference on my 172, hope this does to on the 197/200's

Right im going to get the inlets repainted need ideas,
Am thinking black inlets, Tb, yellow 90 degree hose and my ITG maxi, then get some yellow cable covers?
or yellow inlets with all black hosees and maxi? help me decide please