LY 200, Painted goodies

Well managed to get my self another Clio after having to sell the 197 cup as lost job,

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20843

So that was sold nearly a year and a half a go and I picked this up in March this year,
Cup Chassis
Cup Spoiler,
Recaros
LY
Wheels Gloss black
Ktec exhaust

22k on clock

P1050430_zps2adb005f.jpg
P1050431_zps4bdbef4f.jpg
P1050432_zps35dd0b5d.gif
P1050433_zpsb9b3ea52.jpg
P1050435_zpsa4892854.jpg

Plans are to get-
Wheels refurbished,
Breaks need a strip down clean with new pads and pins,
Sprint spoiler
Recaro retrim
Blacken the door handels and bullets
If I can afford a set of KWs, Akropovic and some OZs. and a remap after a filter,

Since getting it I have added private plate, carbon exhaust tips and silver vision bulbs, civic arieal

Last edited:
Doesn't need speed lines. Looks good on them. Set of springs. Projectors. Newer renaultsport badge.

Job jobbed

What's happening with the sprint spoiler??

Simons getting two spoilers in soon so he can compare it befor it gets repainted.
I like these wheels in black so may keep these if i get them referbished.
Also fitted a standard exhaust now

Well just got back from a holiday in france, coverd just over 1000 miles, Never missed a beat, but have noticed that it if you go into a rut it seems to wander slightly?

Well just got back from a holiday in france, coverd just over 1000 miles, Never missed a beat, but have noticed that it if you go into a rut it seems to wander slightly?

Nice one mate been a good treck that then 1000 miles!and now for the Recaros:drool:

Yeah cant wait to get them on and got to chase Simon at spray shack Monday to chase what is happening with the spoiler,
Get them two things done then its time to sort the wheels as there started to flack looks like no prep work has been done on them and they have been sprayed over.

Its was a good long trip 5 hours down to the ferry and 2 hours the other side, never missed a beat, jkust that wobbling I mentioned when hit a rut

I run the v1s, and find them a tad firmer than 197 cup suspension, nothing too drastic though, fine for day to day IMO, and I'm a fussy *******.