LY 200, Painted goodies

ask marshall he had a go in mine and he has a yellow 200 so he might be best to tell you the difference.

Cool, have you heard yet from steve, should see if can get the same day so i can get a go hehe

No not yet mate i spoke to him the other week and he said he was doing a RS6 and then do the group buy,yeah be good if we can get the same day you can have a spin no prob's:thumbup1:

roght recoved my ITG Maxogen and red top battery from Smoggy mark today, next step need a new 90 degree bend what colour shall i go for

roght recoved my ITG Maxogen and red top battery from Smoggy mark today, next step need a new 90 degree bend what colour shall i go for
I went for a 90 degree reducer in black but it takes 4weeks to come,think they have blue in stock.Wonder if you could get a yellow one and get spray shack to do the Maxogen LY now that would look good maybe do the varley bracket LY to.

Right since last posted have had my seats done at edge top work and thanks to steve,
jimpy9 RECARO retrim

Bits to go on=sprint spoiler, simpn at spray shack has managed to reshape it and give it a fresh paint, many thansk to him as well,
And the Akrapovic exhaust that i picked up of Ashton thansk alot mate,
Some interior LEDS and black diamond covers

Are yes james that as well. Need to order a bracket for my itg so once thats on as well as the akro, filter, inlets then a remap in order i think.
Thanks noddie im quiet liking it so far, once done wheels and sus to sort

Right little up date
Seats have been retrimmed,
Got a Akro exhaust
A ITG maxogen and redtop battery,
black diamond covers and a set of LED interior lighting.

P1050663_zps2cd5ac0a.gif

P1050666_zps1fbd2a90.gif

P1050657_zps1b88a323.gif

P1050661_zps24162603.gif

Exhaust and seats have been fitted plus leds, just got to get some brackest for the itg

Seats looks awesome.

If those badge covers are the £20 off eBay. Just be aware that certain cleaning products will remove the colour from them.