LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

cheers :smile:

sorry didnt see this comment. No idea on the cost Im afraid as my dad bought them as a present for me before I got the car :smile: it is fitted using self tapping.screws by the looks of it :smile:

cheers :smile:

sorry didnt see this comment. No idea on the cost Im afraid as my dad bought them as a present for me before I got the car :smile: it is fitted using self tapping.screws by the looks of it :smile:

There is 1bolt in the back end that has to get drilled into the body as well. A2on, think Karl has a price in his section mate.

just an update:

2011-12-10111825.jpg
2011-12-10111854.jpg
2011-12-10111838.jpg

all of that made me sad. Although minor damage its wrecked the car to me as the paint will never be the same. A renault approved bodyshop has got the car and tried to give me the car back but it was totally unacceptable the panel gap was huge, colour wrong and wheel scuff not repaired. so Im still rolling round in my mini cooper s diesel :worried:

which is even worse as means I can't fit these :worried: which are very nice!!!!

2011-12-25121040.jpg
2011-12-25121030.jpg
2011-12-25121008.jpg

hopefully its back soon and I'll have another update.

Merry Christmas too all :smile:

Last edited:
I had quite a few problems with a Renault approved body shop it had to go back 3 times because of laquer peel they caused on bumper, then contaminants in paint, I feel same as you will never be the same as when it come out of factory!
Good luck with everything!

I had quite a few problems with a Renault approved body shop it had to go back 3 times because of laquer peel they caused on bumper, then contaminants in paint, I feel same as you will never be the same as when it come out of factory!
Good luck with everything!

I know :worried: wish it could look the same as the colour is one of the biggest attractions to the clio. Thank you.

Yep carbon exhaust trims for the diffuser. Can't wait to fit them :smiley:

Didn't see this post haha. hopefully Wednesday :smile: its had to have a new front bumper :worried: the novelty of the mini has now worn off and I want to kill it. Its slow in a straight line, it turns in nice but after that its understeer followed by the slightest lift off.of the throttle and.its oversteer and coming out the bend it makes so much torque that it just spins the wheels up. I miss the clio so much!!!

Anyway I want some opinions please regarding coilovers, KW have come back.to me to say we can go forward with the clubsports now I can either 1. Have my v3's taken off sent to kw and be rebuilt into clubsports and only pay for topmounts but I cover all fitting costs. 2. Sell the v3's and get new clubsports for a discounted price.

what option would you go for?

Didn't see this post haha. hopefully Wednesday :smile: its had to have a new front bumper :worried: the novelty of the mini has now worn off and I want to kill it. Its slow in a straight line, it turns in nice but after that its understeer followed by the slightest lift off.of the throttle and.its oversteer and coming out the bend it makes so much torque that it just spins the wheels up. I miss the clio so much!!!

Anyway I want some opinions please regarding coilovers, KW have come back.to me to say we can go forward with the clubsports now I can either 1. Have my v3's taken off sent to kw and be rebuilt into clubsports and only pay for topmounts but I cover all fitting costs. 2. Sell the v3's and get new clubsports for a discounted price.

what option would you go for?

I'd go for the latter. New clubsports it is.

That's what I was thinking but it is the more expensive option. It would save me having to make several trips to have them fitted/unfitted. Just need to find a buyer for my V3's hoping for £1000 for them.

dont you have other coilovers ?

whats a revised set up ? pics ?

He already has H&R coilovers I believe but they aren't bump or rebound adjustable.

The revised set up is Renault started using a different shape top mount. I don't know why they changed them over though. I have a picture of my top mount vs kw's clubsport top mount. can see the bolt pattern has changed:

topmounts.jpg