LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

I just hope its as quick as possible lol doing my head I'n already lol
Sound that is got to love parents for the little things mine paid for the speedlines :wink:

I just hope its as quick as possible lol doing my head I'n already lol
Sound that is got to love parents for the little things mine paid for the speedlines :wink:

haha it did my head in and I done my parents in :wink: yeah they are very good! It was a surprise I didn't think it would have them on I was like omg already then saw them and was like OMG! haha

looks wicked, where you from as I see you got it mapped in Thurrock?

thank you :smile: In hadleigh so not far from you I see and soon moving to rayleigh :bounce1:

I bet my folks are same already sick of hearing about it lol think I'll buy sow side skirts next month as sure won't be able to afford it once Clio arrives lol

Haha oh yeah I couldn't afford it now... However my KW clubsport coilovers have arrived :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

746f3ded.jpg

And these rather sexual top mounts!!

560551fb.jpg

Just need to get them fitted :smiley:

Oooh! Shexee!

Get them on. Once our 200 becomes more of a track car than a daily I will be upgrading to the Clubsport kit.

They do look so so sexy!!

I'll be up at some point I'm sure to let you have a go if you wish. Want to get out on the track with it. Doing an evening at brands next week now to get rid of my tyres as they are getting low... and will have them fitted after that and go back for comparison.

Rich this does look awesome! We defo need to meet up soon so i can see what your remap is like! and i didnt even realise you had the side skirts!:drool: I'm thinking about getting them eventually and maybe even the front splitter, not sure yet. But yeah I'll message you on FB about meeting up sometime soon :thumbsup:

Rich this does look awesome! We defo need to meet up soon so i can see what your remap is like! and i didnt even realise you had the side skirts!:drool: I'm thinking about getting them eventually and maybe even the front splitter, not sure yet. But yeah I'll message you on FB about meeting up sometime soon :thumbsup:

Cheers mate :smile: yeah let me know when mate I'm easy going at the minute! Haha. No don't get them! Haha i'm like one of the only 200's with them
on haha let alone ly200!! Haha. The front splitter doesn't fit I'm afraid mate. Yeah send me a message.

Looks ace mate, I think I'll have to get me one of those boot nets. :smile:

Cheers :smile: yeah I like it, just keeps things simple in the back :smile:

Right had some progress today!! and the otherday actually haha...

The other week I had some braided hoses fitted.. Goodridge in yellow with stainless fittings and uprated fluid only 1 picture:
9cd8cf42.jpg

The brakes felt a lot better (firmer) and take a bit more of a pounding to start to go soft.

And today I had a de-cat fitted no pictures as its just a bit of stainless with a nut welded on for the lamba sensor... car is no louder at idle or when cruising at any speed and it doesn't drone at 70. But when changing gear it does let out a cheeky pop <3 and when flat out makes a lovely sound!
but the big thing is I had some KW V3's fitted to tie me over until my clubsports are fiited once they are produced. Love the look and gets noticed imediately by anyone! It's been put on the settings kw recomend and it feels similar to the standard ride of the cup chassis but I haven't taken it out and given it any stick yet so haven't seen if it has transformed the car at all. Just a few phone pictures *is very dirty I appologise! new ones to follow soon :smile:

2011-09-16155546.jpg
2011-09-16155623.jpg
2011-09-16155558.jpg
2011-09-16155643.jpg
2011-09-16155609.jpg
2011-09-16155657.jpg

the back is as low as it goes btw but can't see the front one to say haha :smile:

Looks good mate!! Ive got mine set up as 7 (top) 4 (bottom) Turn in feels better than there setting and feels flatter in the bends! Think thats what most of us use, that run V3's on here :smile: Enjoy mate, they are the best thing u can do!! Your front looks loooow lol! Watch that sump :wink:

Looks quality has a tidy stance, thought about spacers to bring the wheels out slightly??
Still nit sure on that f1 blade I'n White?! Hmm lol

Oh yeah, they take a while to settle in, mine felt ****e when loading up the front, they felt soft. But once there settled, game on!!

Sits how they should have from factory imo! So jealous!

Wheels need spacers though they look somewhat lost in the arches!

I like that every comment has come from a liquid yellow clio owner :wink: haha.

Not sure what the setting is... just whatever the kw book says it was set to. Can already feel that its flatter in the bends. Loving it so far!! Checked on speedbumps and its fine and my new drive which is like a hill of a drive and its all good!! Surely no lower than yours mikey ?

I'm not doing spacers heard too many things of them ruining the handling.... :worried: so am aiming for an 8" wide wheel to feel the arch :wink:

That's coz it's the color of champions mate :wink: at the back it's the same, front looks a smidge lower, I raised mine a bit when I 1st had them coz it kept bottoming out, fine now tho. 5mm makes a massive difference! Think the factory setting is 9(top) 5(bottom) but 7 4 feels better IMO, not much stiffer but flatter and felt a lot sharper!! Looks good the mate!! A 16mm spacer will be the same as my OZ's et55 8j wheel. It does give extra grip!