LY 200 one standard and now gone bee :(

That's coz it's the color of champions mate :wink: at the back it's the same, front looks a smidge lower, I raised mine a bit when I 1st had them coz it kept bottoming out, fine now tho. 5mm makes a massive difference! Think the factory setting is 9(top) 5(bottom) but 7 4 feels better IMO, not much stiffer but flatter and felt a lot sharper!! Looks good the mate!! A 16mm spacer will be the same as my OZ's et55 8j wheel. It does give extra grip!

Your not wrong :wink:

Ah right well no issues yet on speedbumps or the like :smile: not sure on the rebound but i remember the bump is 4 now I think about it :smile: cheers, well im looking to get the clio cup race wheels but failing that i will get spacers.

Love it! You've got some tasty mods on there. It looks awesome mate.

Not 100% on the white blade tho :001_unsure:

very nice.

So whats the score with the clubsports? As i was about to order some, until i saw your issues.

Love it! You've got some tasty mods on there. It looks awesome mate.
Not 100% on the white blade tho :001_unsure:

Thank you :smile: the colour helps a lot! Lol

i was like that but now its lowered it just looks sweet and i think it helps it stand out :smile:

very nice.

So whats the score with the clubsports? As i was about to order some, until i saw your issues.

Not sure waiting on a update from kw as of yet. what month/year is your clio?

Is mine really that low :bounce:

Haha looks close to your avatar. :smile:

Car is looking sweet! You should/need to come out on the next Essex meet so we can oggle at it in the flesh :smile:

cheers mate :smile: i will be coming to the next one as long as im not working :smile:

I'm not doing spacers heard too many things of them ruining the handling.... :worried: so am aiming for an 8" wide wheel to feel the arch :wink:

Car looks stunning mate, i quite like the white blade.
i agree with what others of said about needing spacers, however imo they dont ruin the handling 1 bit, I've had 25mm Eibach's (i think theyre eibach) on for over a year now and i havent died yet lol. Ive also been on a few runs with the yorkshire lot, and following foxspeed they are brutally fast. But like u said, an 8" wide wheel would be the best option.

Car looks stunning mate, i quite like the white blade.
i agree with what others of said about needing spacers, however imo they dont ruin the handling 1 bit, I've had 25mm Eibach's (i think theyre eibach) on for over a year now and i havent died yet lol. Ive also been on a few runs with the yorkshire lot, and following foxspeed they are brutally fast. But like u said, an 8" wide wheel would be the best option.

25 mm will be far to much at his height, they will be rubbing on the bumper, no more than 16mm

Thanks Martin :smile: i think the blade makes it look more aggressive :smile:

I've noticed i have rubbed some paint off the inner part of the arch lip so may put it up a few mm at the front. loving it though :smile:

And the decat sounds immense!!! :smiley:

Dyno video with the decat.
player.swf

And a few more pictures:
2011-09-18110613.jpg
2011-09-18110819.jpg

will get some proper ones soon :smile:

Looks ace, but that is no where near what KW recommend, its just slammed, admit it :wink:

You'll find most TUV approval is around 20mm lower than standard. :smile:

Haha i meant their settings for bump/rebound haha otherwise yeah it got slammed the front may come up a little but only if i have issues as loving the look!! :smile:

Gawwwwwwjus looking car!!!! Love what you've done. Coils make such a difference. I'm thinking about getting some spacers too but don't wanna ruin anything.

That said what's another 10mm to worry about!

Gawwwwwwjus looking car!!!! Love what you've done. Coils make such a difference. I'm thinking about getting some spacers too but don't wanna ruin anything.

That said what's another 10mm to worry about!

Thanks mate :smile:

haha after every mm I can get :wink:

Update... Im in Dorset :wink: