Kangarooing

turn off the ESP works every time for me

Tried this this morning, and strangely, it DID help! Why would traction control be related to this problem?

But it is very embarrassing when it happens, the cars gets a fair few looks as it is but when it's bounding down the road I'm sure it's for the wrong reasons!

Tried this this morning, and strangely, it DID help! Why would traction control be related to this problem?

But it is very embarrassing when it happens, the cars gets a fair few looks as it is but when it's bounding down the road I'm sure it's for the wrong reasons!

was told to do it by a guy from renault
18 months ago.he said it was the only way
to stop it as there was no cure

I was told by my local garage that this was caused by the cat, could this be true?
I tried without Traction Control on once but no joy, and mines a 58 plate

kangaroo

I have tried using BP ultimate fuel and it seems to of helped but i must mine wasnt to bad to start with but if you try this then keep with it for a while! Hope this helps!!

I have the problem too but i let my car warm up a little bit and if i am pulling away cold i just give it a few extra rev's. That cures the problem!

Would my car fall under the date if im a '57' plate?

Im a 57 plater also mate, and I took mine back to the shop. They put the Actis Solution 7103 on there for me and it sorted it.

Now and again it will pop up just to say "I can still make you look like a c8ck if I want to" but it has seriously improved it.

Mind you, I wasnt overly bothered to be honest. To a certain extent I could anticipate it anyway and control it.

I'm convinced its a glitch in the software. The ASR/ESP are related in keeping the car stable. Ie lose traction and the Traction control (ASR) perameters will kill the power to the engine.........

Incidedntly i had the ACTIS solution, was fine for a fortnight, now is as bad as ever imo. Meh not that bothered really

Nothing stops it now tbh, even that stopped working.

Earlier tonight I just let it bounce all the way down the road until it sorted itself out!

Mine does it too, went to renault and the girl there said its a coil?? im no mechanic but im sure only diesels have a coil!! best solution is get up ten mins earlier and let the car run for a bit whilst you have a cuppa, then away you go, of course you need to be sure no theiving git is watching!!