Kangarooing like mad

richandgem

Platinum Member
Our 197 has never really suffered with the whole kangarooing problem. But for the last few weeks it's been doing it loads, even when warm. It is due a service at the end of the month but it just seems odd

I was gonna see what a service and plug change does, anyone else suffered this?

After I had my plugs changed it felt smoother throughout the rev range. In all honesty I didn't expect to notice a difference but it was marginally better. I haven't had the kangaroo problem for ages so I cant really comment on if it improved it in the area. I would hope so! It is very strange that it has suddenly got worse!

Might be a stupid question but could it be the change in weather? please feel free to tell me to shut up lol :tongueout:

Mine has good days and bad days. It has been better recently though. I think it might be because I have been doing more miles in it.

Mine only does it in 1st and 2nd gear & cold, so I get it into 3rd sharpish! its not that bad it cant be lived with though

Mine only does it in 1st and 2nd gear & cold, so I get it into 3rd sharpish! its not that bad it cant be lived with though

Same here, always first to third or even fourth when mines warming it up - even when it's not doing it. Never does it if I've already run it that day.