Just had cambelt service done now problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mate just had a look he said there is loads of movement in the stabiliser batr also where they done cambelt the mount has been set further back you can see where the old bolts where sitting so if i losen them and pull the mount forward maybe this will help the vibration maybe ?

it might!

but it SHOULD be done right first time by the garage...why do the job for them...get them to put it right !

went there after work today just got home and all the knocking and vibration has gone obviously the car didnt like the engine sitting back them few mm.. they should of know though to put it back in same position ****sss!! at least its sorted now :smile: still got a drowning noise on motorways when above 50mph i swear its my wheel bearings you can feel it on pedal to its as if you can slightly feel the driveshafts spinning as your driving or are all clios like this they think the bearings are fine hmmm..

Thanks everyone for all ya help !

Silly question...but what brand tyres do u have as some brands can give u a lot of road noise as if u have a wheel bearing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.