Jason's R27 Team F1 Racing Blue

Shame to hear about the break down mate. But try and see the positives like you say and do something with the rebuild. I'd be tempted with a low boost turbo conversion with the engine rebuild if it's required.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
View attachment 15527 As most of you know I've had a big set back as my car decided to throw its dummy out and possibly some valves with it.

Just an update to report that the blue money burner is being towed to Northampton Motor Sport on Saturday morning for diagnosis and onto repair.

Needless to say this will be costly, and pretty much means I've got to keep the bleeder for better or worse, and she best be greatful for the loving she is going to receive.

Best case scenario there is no damage to head and I'll be able to take the opportunity to have some other bits done, worse case it will just be repairs and a stronger engine at the end of it?

I'll update this on Saturday.
So gutted this happened mate but the car will be improved after the work and will come back stronger. Fingers crossed the work required to get her back up and running is minimal. Great photo though, car does look bloody lovely and the colour is great.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench

Similar Thread Suggestions