Jason's R27 Team F1 Racing Blue

Common guys lmao, jasons progress thread and your all filling it with smut already. :chair:

On a serious note, meguairs endurance is excellent stuff (but get a proper applicator as it is messy stuff)

Thanks dudes :smile: I'm starting to think about the interior, centre console and dash strips. I was thinking LY could be cool, carbon wrapped would probably look smart but I imagine quite popular, so I'm now trying to think outside the box

Car is going in for gear box oil change and full wheel alignment next Saturday. I'll also have all the steering components checked and replaced as required. Getting all the essentials done first, all the stuff you can't see but make the most sense I think.

Reactions: Yiannis197
Maybe not wholly exciting....but very wise indeed.

Wheres the wheel alignment being done / what machinery are they using ?

'Hawker Hunter' system they use at Kwik-Fit is amazing. Should be for £100k though :smile:

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
as above..not very exciting but has to be done..good luck it doesnt cost you a fortune..

Im going to Northampton Motorsport, buy checking out their work history on their FB page I think it's in good hands.
They use the Hunter System.
http://www.northamptonmotorsport.com/
Looks like a good garage. All the latest tools and equipment are only as good as the people that use them. One garage couldn't get all the settings in the green for the Clio despite having the hunter system. One trip down to AMD tuning and it was perfect.

Good on you for getting that done - so easy to get tempted to spend money on the shiny, showy bits. As with a lot of things car-related, keeping on top of maintenance like this will pay dividends in the long run, specially as the miles pile on.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
Good on you for getting that done - so easy to get tempted to spend money on the shiny, showy bits. As with a lot of things car-related, keeping on top of maintenance like this will pay dividends in the long run, specially as the miles pile on.
Totally, I'm so tempted to buy a V6 gear knob though :wink:

Reactions: Jimmy

Similar Thread Suggestions