Insurance time again..

24 4 years NCB / 1 at fault claim 4 years ago (nothing else involved)being quoted £812 or £856 if I declare the spoiler, braided lines and carbon Lorraine break pads.. (Which I will be!) that's with the massive premium for living in Northern Ireland..

Mine is £245 with Esure. Full NCB & no points etc That's old mans rate BTW as I am 43.

That's coz you live in Scotland!!!!!! I'm also 43 and in London, my premium is almost 3 times that but I did have a little 1-2-1 with a pizza delivery moped 200 metres from my house. Renewal in a couple of months so will let you know.

BTW oldies rule :driveby:

I reckon four hundred and odd quid to insure a 197 is good!

Thankfully mine is covered on a fleet policy but my daily driver V reg 1.3 Fiesta has just come up for renewal and I'm struggling to get anything less than £250 TPFT.

I'm 36, have got NCB going back to 1993 and live in a good postcode so I'd snap their hands off with the quote you've been given!

Our premiums Should all be coming down soon :wink: what with the government stepping in to stop the claim culture in the UK.

Like it will make a difference :tongueout:

Our premiums Should all be coming down soon :wink: what with the government stepping in to stop the claim culture in the UK.

:rofl: they never come down once they have gone up it needs to be regulated then they could force it down

Not likely, insurance for youngsters, people complained when it was cheaper to get insurance for a 17 year old girl than it was for a 17 year old boy.

They could obviously do the insurance cheaper as they offered that to the girls.

So what happens, they make the girls insurance same as the boys.

More money in the tin.:shout:

Gone with Aviva in the end. £442 fully comp protected NCB, and through a cash back website means a total of ......

£392 !!!! £40 cheaper than last year :smile:

Cash back websites are the way forward if you're buying online. You can get some great deals.

I use top cashback

Try £2900 with a £850 excess ahaha! No NCB till march due to being on mums insurance on my first year :worried:

Mate, I am suprised with ur quote. I mean I am 22. Before I got the Clio 197 I had 3yrs NCB as a named driver but Adrian flux didn't allow me to carry them over which was very frustrating. :worried: :evil:
This means I am back down to 1yrs NCB which if all goes well will be complete in July. At present I am paying £1200approx on 0 NCB with
£500 excess.

Hopefully when I complete my 1 NCB in July i'll get a reduced rate.

I forgot to mention in my previous post (above) that my insurance would only go up if I underwent a ECU remap which I haven't done yet on the clio

Try paying 2300 in full and that's on my mums insurance and had to be paid in full or would be 3900 if I wanted to pay monthly!!

Similar Thread Suggestions