How did Renault get away with the front bumper on the 200???

angry look lmao yes the 200 non aggressive look really made you want to buy the 200?

I don't think either looks "better" but I prefer the smother look of the 200 over the angular angry look of the 197

In all honesty I would have said it was the other way around! I thought the 200 was a lot more 'pointy' than the 197. It is strange how people perceive things differently...

197 or 200, I know which I'd rather own!

^+1. I'm sure I remember reading several articles some time ago which said that the 200 was dynamically superior to the 197 so with that in mind, the fit and finish of the front bumper shouldn't really be high on anyone's list of priorities. As a styling exercise, I personally don't think the 200 looks as bad as some people make out.

^+1. I'm sure I remember reading several articles some time ago which said that the 200 was dynamically superior to the 197 so with that in mind, the fit and finish of the front bumper shouldn't really be high on anyone's list of priorities. As a styling exercise, I personally don't think the 200 looks as bad as some people make out.

oh dear. they have filled ure head with poo.

197 looks like every other girly Clio on the road IMO. Front end redesign for 200 is only reason we bought one. Then we bought the ugliest version of the 200 according to many as well. Lol. But we like it.

lmfao okay back on topic. . . . . . 200 bumper looks stuck on like the megane's bodykit. poor design from renault as always

dont know what it is just cant get used to it
but i said that about the 197 perhaps if i had 1
it would grow on me:smile:

yes IMO deako mate. sorry i forgot to add the IMO

oh and sorry i had to delete ure post as it was a little rude :wink:

I'm not sure how the 200 front bumper can be compared to the 'body kit' of the Megane.

The 200 is the last remaining RenaultSport model to use bespoke body panels :wink:

Its cause we are all chavs Daz, didnt you know :tongueout: LOL

Im leaving this thread now and will be remembering never to mention papa again, DOH !!