How are clio's in the snow? I'm snowed in

Can't shift the Clio or my Astra they're both snowed in I live in north wales and the snow is the worst I've seen since I was a kid and I'm now 27.!

If I do get the Clio out what are they like in the white stuff. ???

My Astra is awful as the turbo keeps boosting and traction fighting the wheel spinning.!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363984354.429830.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363984371.762127.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363984403.212711.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363984415.863488.jpg

Depends on tyres really.

Word of warning, not advisable to drive on R888s in the snow. No grip at all.

You cant call that snowed in!!!!

Well that's the drive mate I'm on a big hill ya see.

Ill try it tomorrow morning but the fact I've only just had it and paid 12k I was a bit understandably reluctant haha.

Have 4 spanking new p-zeros ( Pirelli )

I've got **** tyres on my front wheels and went out before the roads were gritted and it was fine.

ESP off. Be gentle on the accelerator. win at life

Clio's are very good in the snow as long as you have the appropriate tyres... I manage to get everywhere a 4x4 does does so i'm happy with it :smile:

My front tyres are bald...literally slicks (actually due to get them replaced today). When I drove it in the snow not so long ago you can guess what it was like...

Mines decent in the snow with pilot exaltos, was pleasantly surprised, it's more so the other arse holes on the road!

Similar Thread Suggestions