Clio's and Snow

Well seen as it's snowing :swear::thumb1: and i'm bored :smiley:

let's see your clio's in the snow

321306_581529635206480_281949952_n.jpg

This is all we have got, its hardly anything and our local tesco has been packed with people panic buying :rofl:

Last edited:
Keep it down there mate, we need to have a nice bubble of non-snow around Cheshire... Specifically around Oulton Park!!! :smiley:

I was down in Trentham around 1600 and it was trying to snow then, but it wasn't very heavy at all.

Keep it down there mate, we need to have a nice bubble of non-snow around Cheshire... Specifically around Oulton Park!!! :smiley:

I was down in Trentham around 1600 and it was trying to snow then, but it wasn't very heavy at all.

heard slowing moving towards Cheshire and then getting realy heavy :rofl:

It's been trying snow all day really on and off but aint been heavy or stuck really 2bf. Main roads all clear

We had a bit up here before in Knutsford and it was trying to stick but was only light.

I'm over in Altrincham and we've had a flurry but again it's not really sticking. Hopefully it's the same a bit further out West. :smile:

It's got a little cover here, not much but there is some. The jag is loving it thou :smile:

Snowing quite heavily here in Swindon but not really settling...yet!! They say the worst will hit at about breakfast time... I've booked the day off & I'm staying indoors!!

Have you got a project thread or something? Would love to see more of your car looks well nice/original!

I haven't yet.... It's basically standard apart from a fire extiguisher in the foot well... Ill start modifing it once the warranty has ended (6 months) as I have had nothing but problems with it! But some how I still love my 70mile commute every day lol :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions