FF Clio 200 (update 21.04.2013)

Welcome to the black club lol

lol it wasn't outta choice :glare:

Bad news i'm afraid but you won't be able to move your contacts over, i tried with renault Uk and nothing, they are useless with this - The software from Apple is no longer compatible with renaults BT - it was 3.4 or something daft the last apple version that worked fully.

i'm now running a SS SII and it works perfect again, all contacts are over and has saved them in memory.

Just have to live with not being able to transfer the numbers, Renault will try and get you to update the the tunepoint, they did with me even tho i never had it!! what makes it worse is there is an update facility with the settings but nothing to update it with.

Just Renault won't upgrade their software etc.

Ah well, I'll just have to settle for initiating the call through the phone I guess. Although I do have a parrot kit sitting here that was removed from the last car.

Hi we're in NI are you may get it on one of the trunkers they drop in Belfast

Will pm you my details sir.

Update 15.04.2013

While washing wheels on the 200 today I got down to the ends of the spokes and went to clean them with a normal wheel brush. Only problem is it doesn’t seem to fit all the way in and the gap is also too small for a toothbrush. Can you guys suggest anything that might work better?

24.jpg

New mod for the car, my brother applied a strip of protective film at the top of the bumper (just below the boot lid) to help protect it from any accidents happening when putting stuff into the boot.

25.jpg

26.jpg

John

Nope. Mine has two holes (for left and right speakers i think) which can take an AUX cable with 2 end bits if that makes sense, but only some have a dedicated aux input

Ah I see, thanks let me know.

Thanks, yea got this and the R27.

As Matt says not all of them came with it. If you check the link below you'll see the different options that were on offer.

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio200/specification/Default.aspx

Cool mate, I didn't know.

While washing wheels on the 200 today I got down to the ends of the spokes and went to clean them with a normal wheel brush. Only problem is it doesn’t seem to fit all the way in and the gap is also too small for a toothbrush. Can you guys suggest anything that might work better?

I had these wheels on my R32:

2mq0w1g.jpg

Massive ball ache getting between the spokes. In the end I just cut a bit of sponge into a chunky chip shape and slotted it in. Worked a treat!

Update 15.04.2013

24.jpg

New mod for the car, my brother applied a strip of protective film at the top of the bumper (just below the boot lid) to help protect it from any accidents happening when putting stuff into the boot.

25.jpg

26.jpg

The wonder wheels stuff i use comes with a long bristled brush, not the Wonder Wheels stuff that turns red, the better stuff that actually works

Update 17.04.2013

With just under 900 miles now on the clock and with the car having sat unused for so long I felt It was best to change the oil and filter, so it was booked in and had the work carried out.

29.jpg

Tempted to remove the center box, but really don’t want to risk causing a flat spot.

28.jpg

I knew the rear diffuser was a lot longer that what you can see from a daily clean, but I didn’t expect it to basically stretch to the rear axle. I guess I’ll have to get a longer brush for cleaning it lol.

27.jpg

John

Update 18.04.2013

So after yesterdays update these arrived in the post. I think they were one of the best additions to the R27, so I’m looking forward to getting them fitted to the 200.

30.jpg

As it was a dry morning I thought I’d clean out the scuttle drains on the 200, as I wasn’t sure if there was any leaves in there stopping the water from draining away.

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

I marked where the wipers should sit with a bit of tape, just to ensure they were put back in the right place.

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

As you can see the plastics were pretty dirty.

41.jpg

So I decided to give them a quick clean before putting everything back together.

42.jpg

43.jpg

As you can see, everything is nice and clear.

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

I was surprised that there is no liner under the bonnet of the 200, but there is one on the R27.

49.jpg

Onto fitting the wind deflectors.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

Just need to leave the wind deflectors now for everything to settle into place.

John

Update 21.04.2013

Time to change the standard rubbish sidelights for some nice LED’s.

Before
58.jpg

During
59.jpg

After
60.jpg

John

Similar Thread Suggestions