GW Clio 200 Cup - Update

I havent really taken any pictures of my Clio since the initial detail done by a fellow CS.net member. So i figured i would take some phone pics (sorry) following some updates ive made to the 200.

First the big update for me, is the projector headlights that Fred@BTM fitted and that TwingoGeeko supplied.

Before:
sam0029g.jpg
After:
img20110407180903.jpg

I think the black surround in the projector headlights deffinately helps to tie the front end together alot better than the poverty spec chrome ones did.

Then this evening with the nice weather i did the following; A slightly smaller number plate following the foot steps of Harpham

Before:
img20110407171542.jpg
After:
img20110407172825.jpg

Richard1 (CS.net Renault dealer i got my car via) got his moneys worth of 6 months advertising out of me so i felt i had done my part :smile:

I then also figured to help tidy up the rear i would de-badge the "Clio" from the boot (i will tackle the rear dealer plate at a later time)

During:
img20110407175649.jpg
After:
img20110407180724.jpg

Again sorry for the phone pics but they do the job for now. :tongueout:roud:

Good job. Some really good and really effective things you have done there. The projectors look 100 times better IMO. And I prefer no CLIO badge too. These plates look good, I'd consider one myself in the future. Looking good.

Looks great mate. We should do a photoshoot soon, so that you've got some proper up to date pics of the car :wink:

I like being a trend setter lol. Im going to sort my rear plate out soon. Ill let you know what size I go for :wink:

You've tempted me to debadge the rear aswell now! Lol

Thanks for the comments everyone, glad you approve in my "finishing touches" to the car.

The debadging was easy APART from the "O" in Clio was a right pain to get off. I just soaked them in some hot tap water for about 5mins then worked some dental floss behind each letter. The gunk was then given a repeated rub over with some kitchen roll soaked in white spirit before using my finger nail to pick it loose allowing me to pull it off in peices (pull gently and it comes off together).

@Harpham. Lol i await your guidence on the rear o trend setter *bow*. Also pull your finger out and get some Silvervision indicator bulbs for the front! Loose the egg effect like i have :tongueout:

Looks swell mate.

Can projectors be retrofitted to a 197 Cup?

I dont see why not. If you have experience of getting your front bumper on/off then i would give it a bash otherwise do what i did and get a garage to fit them for you. TwingoGeeko will sort you out the best price for them im sure like he did me.

@Harpham. Lol i await your guidence on the rear o trend setter *bow*. Also pull your finger out and get some Silvervision indicator bulbs for the front! Loose the egg effect like i have :tongueout:

Damn straight :jase2:

Silvervisions are on my list of things to do. Just cba with it atm. Ill get them sorted in time for FCS.... maybe.

Really nicely done that.

Crawley down group is just up the road from me lol, and you came from Derby to get it?!

Crawley down group is just up the road from me lol, and you came from Derby to get it?!

Yea he did... and then after I spoke to him and he gave a glowing review about Richard who is the dealer there, I ordered mine from CDG and travelled down from Nottingham :wink: