GW Clio 200 Cup - Update

Really nicely done that.

Crawley down group is just up the road from me lol, and you came from Derby to get it?!

Haha thats right! :smile: As Harpham said we both dealt with Richard1 via CS.net. The reason being in Derby there is only a Co-Operative Renault garage who refused to match the "pcp deal" advertised on the internet. Richard1 arranged it all over the phone and we only had to travel down when the car was ready for collection. :cloud9:

Not to mention my freebies (mats, coloured centre-caps).

Update:

I knew i couldnt resist the bug to change something on the car for much longer, im impressed i held out as long as i had since this topic to be honest :001_rolleyes:

So a phonecall to TwingoGeeko again and the following arrived:

img20110901110509.jpg

With the help of a guide made for a 197: *here* (the 200 mirror caps are COMPLETELY different urgh) i struggled and managed to fit them.

img20110903134920.jpg

img20110903140013.jpg

And the finished article with my Team Hekos! :thumbup:

img20110903140057.jpg

To anyone thats thinking of doing the same the noise the plastic makes on the wing mirrors is cringe worthy! Cracking, snapping etc....

I always wanted to do my cup mirror covers gloss black to help blend the front bumper in. But selling the car at a year old, so not going to spend anything else on it :worried:

Mirror caps look perfect dude! Its all about the small little details that make a huge difference!

Thanks all for the positive feedback so far with my OEM modifications! :thumbup: I decided against getting the side strips colour coded as i think the black breaks up the white nicely. This is one of the reasons i chose the wing mirrors as they still keep some black on them.

Sell me your cup mirror covers homie :smile:

Sure your welcome to them and i hadnt even thought about selling them. I managed to break one of the 4 clips on the first one i did (its still attached however), then learned from it and removed the 2nd with all 4 clips intact. I'll drop you a PM.

Looks great, they make such a huge difference. If your gonna keep the side strips black, a gloss black would look awesome :smile:

Slight update in comparison to other bits ive done so far, but i think this is more due to the expensive time of the year its just been!

Whats this? Something shiney and official from a Renault dealer...
img20120226163156.th.jpg

Combined it with a recent purcahse from: *Ebay*

And we end up with how my interior is currently looking :smiley:
img20120226164815.th.jpg

(As always sorry about the phone pictures)

Yes but im not in a rush, its going to happen when my PCP comes to an end later this year anyway. I quite fancy a Meg 250 next!

Last edited: