FF Clio 200 (update 21.04.2013)

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
So on Wednesday of this week I picked up a new toy to keep the R27 company in the driveway. A FF Clio 200 with just 847 miles on the clock.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Yes I made sure the car had the optional Recaros as I feel these help to complete the car. Plus it would feel strange having a Renaultsoprt without them.

5.jpg

A slightly differnet display that the R27, but it has the added bonus of the Renaultsport monitor, although I cant really see this being used too often.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Another of the options the car has is the Radio CD MP3 with AUX input, Bluetooth hands free system & fingertip remote controls.

8.jpg

9.jpg

I’ve managed to pair this with the iPhone 4, although I cant get it to sent the address book across. If anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

The steering wheel looked a bit naked without the Renaultsport insert.

10.jpg

So this was quickly ordered from my local Renault garage.

11.jpg

12.jpg

I think it looks A LOT better now.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Number plate change time.

15.jpg

New personalized plates arrived this morning in the post.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Again looking a lot better than the pervious plates.

18.jpg

19.jpg

Theres no stone chips on the car yet, due to it having done so little miles. So its better to be prepared.

20.jpg

21.jpg

Another change from the layout of the R27 is the fact the speed limiter and cruise control button has been moved. Better position for it now I think beside the hand break.

22.jpg

And yes yet again I have a tool kit without a jack.

23.jpg

I’ll have to keep my eyes open on eBay for another one to fill this gap.

John

Last edited:
Yup get ready for the stone chips, particularly on the front bumper where the plate sits :worried:

If I could go back in time I'd seriously reconsider some protections on the front end.

Awesome. Black wheels would finish it off nicely.

Noooo everyones doing that, I find it boring.

The jack is free ill sort the post just pay the post

Cheers, let me know and I'll paypal it to you if thats ok?

Yup get ready for the stone chips, particularly on the front bumper where the plate sits :worried:

If I could go back in time I'd seriously reconsider some protections on the front end.

Funny enough I have paint protection film here, was going to do a few different bits on this and the R27.

Best colour for a 200 IMO.

Great looking car

Thanks very much. Black wouldn't have been the first choice as the car it was replacing was black and the one before that was black also, but at the price and with those miles it was hard to turn down.

looks nice, you got two clio?

I think all 200 got the AUX input.

Thanks, yea got this and the R27.

Nope. Mine has two holes (for left and right speakers i think) which can take an AUX cable with 2 end bits if that makes sense, but only some have a dedicated aux input

As Matt says not all of them came with it. If you check the link below you'll see the different options that were on offer.

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio200/specification/Default.aspx

Bad news i'm afraid but you won't be able to move your contacts over, i tried with renault Uk and nothing, they are useless with this - The software from Apple is no longer compatible with renaults BT - it was 3.4 or something daft the last apple version that worked fully.

i'm now running a SS SII and it works perfect again, all contacts are over and has saved them in memory.

Just have to live with not being able to transfer the numbers, Renault will try and get you to update the the tunepoint, they did with me even tho i never had it!! what makes it worse is there is an update facility with the settings but nothing to update it with.

Just Renault won't upgrade their software etc.

Similar Thread Suggestions