F1 season 2015 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosberg is a very good 'mental' driver - he can play the mind games and this is what tripped Hamilton up last season (Monaco, Spa). This year, Lewis has cottoned on to Rosberg's games and he won't fall foul of it again.

Hamilton is the better driver/racer by a long way - I only really see Alonso as his match when it comes to all-out racing and even then I think Hamilton may have the edge.

Rosberg is a very good 'mental' driver - he can play the mind games and this is what tripped Hamilton up last season (Monaco, Spa). This year, Lewis has cottoned on to Rosberg's games and he won't fall foul of it again.

Hamilton is the better driver/racer by a long way - I only really see Alonso as his match when it comes to all-out racing and even then I think Hamilton may have the edge.

Couple more very talented drivers, for example Daniel Riccardo (although he's a bit of a gobby knob), his driving skills are very high. Just in a slower car to be able to challenge.

PS, RIP Jules Bianchi. A huge loss to F1 and the world.

Saw this the other day, RIP.

Yes, RIP another talent lost, amazing that it happened at one of the older circuits, as the mod ones all have huge run offs. But nobody said F1 was truly safe. The danger is part of what attracts millions of fans.

Couple more very talented drivers, for example Daniel Riccardo (although he's a bit of a gobby knob), his driving skills are very high. Just in a slower car to be able to challenge.

Very true, I take that back about Alonso being the only match :smile: it's a real shame about Ricciardo not having a better car this year, because last year he was fantastic. Even Maldonado has his moments when he really goes for it (although not without the dramas - Austria :smiley: )

Though Hamilton didn't even make it to the 3rd spot in the recently concluded Hungarian Grand Prix, I believe he will still nail the drivers' championship this season. But the season is far from being over. A lot of things can happen but still, I am confident Hamilton can pull this off. Here's to some updates - http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/formula1

Haha yeah unlucky Nico :smiley: he must feel very much like the '2nd driver' after being given that engine :blowup:

Good win for Lewis though and he seems a shoe-in now for the Championship! Nice to see a Ferrari on the Monza podium too.

Kimi should have been 2nd. Other than that, pretty perfect but very dull race. Glad they saw sense and didn't penalise Mercedes.

Was hoping more from Ferrari. Kimi really stuffed up his start. But he had 1 hell of a race coming up form the back

Indeed I don't think it was his best performance race wise yesterday, but rosberg cocked up big time which was just superb to see his miserable pissed off face hahaha. Probably made it all the better for Hamilton seeing him so wound up!!

well deserved though he's been brilliant this season!

Yeah great result for Hamilton and well deserved :smile: it was an eventful race, good to see plenty of overtakes going on!

I don't generally mind Rosberg, but when he spits his dummy out every time it doesn't go his way, he just comes across as a bit of a whinging baby... The cap incident was quite funny though :foxspeed:

I thought this season was crap myself. Hardly competitive...bit like when JB won. Just because he had a far superior car. Makes you think whether anothher good driver had been in the same car, whether they would have won the championship? I think so.

F1 is going down the pan a bit, it needs a major shake up IMO.

I thought this season was crap myself. Hardly competitive...bit like when JB won. Just because he had a far superior car. Makes you think whether anothher good driver had been in the same car, whether they would have won the championship? I think so.

Can see where your coming from. Hopefully next year will be a bit better with Ferrari getting closer to the Mercedes speeds. I'm in two minds whether Mercedes will keep Rosberg, he's a decent enough driver to still challenge for the podium if Hamilton were out for whatever reason as he's pretty much the number 2 driver for them, however it wouldn't surprise me if they got in someone like Ricardo, who is very naturally talented and would do some good things in a car of that pace. Williams have dropped back a bit from last season also, would be nice to see them start to do well...

most championships have been won by a car advantage...

with Hamilton you only have to look at his first and second seasons in f1 to see his actual talent and how close he came to (he did upset Alonso) car ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions