F1 season 2015 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with any of the above points. Of course no top sportsman will admit/believe that someone else is better than them and this is the right mentality in a way, also a bit of an arrogance is acceptable even though they are sportsmen out there who doesn't show any. However, is one thing believing that and another to go out and shout about it. At the end of the day Hamilton won 2 championships not 12. I didn't see that kind of behavior from Alonso after winning his second, neither from Vettel nor from Schumacher etc. In fact nobody has ever said ''I'm the quickest driver on the grid'' even though they all probably believe that.

Ferrari won fair and square on pace alone!

kimi poor qualify and then from 11th had a puncture but still finished 4th...it could of easily been a fezza 1-2 :skiing:

Remains to be seen how Ferrari manage at cooler tracks. I also hope their engine is truly up to par with the Merc. Will make for a much better season :smile:

Also having Ferraris in the mix should make it easier for Hamilton as Rosberg can't overtake for ****!

Good on Hamilton, glad he got it. Not much between him and Rosberg in times and that will annoy Nico :smiley:

Great to see the Saubers in the top 10 too.

Hamilton won, he was 8 seconds clear before the safety car.

Not very well atm and overslept so didnt see the race. :worried:

As usual Nico crying in the post interview about Hamilton.

Good result for Hamilton and a dominant performance. Shame Nico had to moan - can this guy not accept defeat with any sort of grace? Really strong race for Verstappen too - gutted for him that his car broke down.

Maldonado just gets worryingly worse with every race! Button admitted he caused the crash between the two of them, but losing it in the pitlane entry, again?? What next, spinning off while playing with his steering wheel - oh, wait a minute.....

Indeed, smart play by Mercedes team and Hamilton. Particularly good for Hamilton as rosberg is stuck haha.

Not sure it was an inspired call at all. Hamilton was scared into the pits by Rosberg catching him hand over fist. If the rain had held for another lap it could have been his race. Rosberg was massively faster in those conditions.

Not sure it was an inspired call at all. Hamilton was scared into the pits by Rosberg catching him hand over fist. If the rain had held for another lap it could have been his race. Rosberg was massively faster in those conditions.

Hamilton said in the post race interview he was struggling with pressures on that set.

Good result for Hamilton and I'm glad he won it. Shame about Button at his home GP, he's never had much luck there... It was a shame too that Williams didn't capitalise on that great start. Decent race overall, a bit of an improvement over the recent ones.

Rosberg will continue to keep the Brit on his toes... Its called 'Da Jur-men Pressura'. To have a team-mate who will do anything keeps Hami up at night... LOL.

Rosberg will continue to keep the Brit on his toes... Its called 'Da Jur-men Pressura'. To have a team-mate who will do anything keeps Hami up at night... LOL.

why would he be losing sleep over his team mate he is beating and has out qualified and out race crafted him :bat:

I think Rossie likes to give him a hard time, sure Hami has better standing but it takes hard work to get one over a guy like Rossie.
All i'm saying IMHO is that Hami knows his got to only use A Game Ammo and he thinks about it and certain nights pondering on how to deal with him.
When Hami retires and writes a book, alot of the behind stuff about Rossie will surface.
why would he be losing sleep over his team mate he is beating and has out qualified and out race crafted him :bat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions