F1 season 2015 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely has the edge with having a superior car, but as foxy says, that's just the way with F1... It would be good to see someone else other than Rosberg in a Merc though, just to see how much of a challenge Hamilton would get.

I thought this season was crap myself. Hardly competitive...bit like when JB won. Just because he had a far superior car. Makes you think whether anothher good driver had been in the same car, whether they would have won the championship? I think so.

F1 is going down the pan a bit, it needs a major shake up IMO.

Its coming... :wink:

Well what do we all think to this season now it's all done and dusted? And what are we looking forward to/hoping for next year?

Great to see Hamilton being Champion for the 3rd time - well deserved imo. Mercedes did a great job, but I really hope Ferrari and maybe some other teams can give them more of a challenge in 2016.

Max Verstappen looks like a future star, some good drives and some properly ballsy overtakes. Maldonado staying in F1 is a bit of a joke really, considering there's some quality drivers who can't get a seat (Vergne/Magnussen).

Enjoyed the season, not managed to catch the final few races though, which I'm not too worried about as that rat Rosberg won them. Personally I dont think hamilton was all that bothered about it after he won the championship, not saying he 'gave him' the races, but dont think he properly went for it.

Would be nice to see a bit of competition next year, as this year you could pretty much predict #1 and #2 spots from the start...

Agree with you about Verstappen, but I expected the same thing about Riccardo this season after how good he was last season, which I didnt really see....

read it this morning but cant find the link..i've checked lots of sites but there has been no mention about it...so wanted to know whether you've heard..

Ah right, no I'd not heard it dude. Just done a quick search online but nothing came up. Really hope he hasn't died though...

Just read in the new F1 Racing mag that David Coulthard has been confirmed as a presenter on Channel 4's F1 coverage for the coming season. Jake Humphrey and Ben Edwards are a possibility...

Coverage will be the same set up as BBC had - only a few full live races and highlights coverage of the rest. No ad breaks during the racing though!

Just read in the new F1 Racing mag that David Coulthard has been confirmed as a presenter on Channel 4's F1 coverage for the coming season. Jake Humphrey and Ben Edwards are a possibility...

Coverage will be the same set up as BBC had - only a few full live races and highlights coverage of the rest. No ad breaks during the racing though!

Almost certain it will be Jake heading things up. Not a big fan but he's 100 times better than Lazenby.

The C4 production will be handled by Whisper films, a company owned by DC and Jake Humphrey. C4 have also purchased a stake in the company some time last year. So Jake is pretty much a shoe-in.

I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing what C4 do or more to the point what Whisper Films do as they have produced some fantastic work in the past. Especially as I'm about to cancel my Sky subscription so I'll be watching the whole season on C4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions