F1 season 2014 all comments here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the 2014 season! don't even care who wins as long as someone can take the fight to Vettel...although a brit would be nice.

I predict flames and power-oversteer all round. :thumbsup:

Oh and Max Chilton will be the strongest man on the grid, holding up the rest of them!!! :smiley:

Poor Max. He's a nice guy though!!

Happy to see Kmag and Super Swede in this year! (Magnussen and Ericsson)

He does come across as ry grounded in his interviews and stuff, better than his brother tends to come across at least. Best of luck to him, it easy to jump on the anti-pay-driver bandwagon I think but it's just part of the sport now isn't it really?

[video=youtube_share;2zI4Hl02898]http://youtu.be/2zI4Hl02898[/video]

Nicest F1 car designed in years IMO.

Last edited:
He does come across as ry grounded in his interviews and stuff, better than his brother tends to come across at least. Best of luck to him, it easy to jump on the anti-pay-driver bandwagon I think but it's just part of the sport now isn't it really?

It's how the industry works. Peoples perception is that talented drivers just turn up and expect to get paid. They forget the £3-4million it takes to even get noticed for a f1 drive. Luckily pay drivers pay my wages!

It's how the industry works. Peoples perception is that talented drivers just turn up and expect to get paid. They forget the £3-4million it takes to even get noticed for a f1 drive. Luckily pay drivers pay my wages!

Just noticed who you work for, I'm in the same game.. work for F.O.M :smile:

I thought the Ferrari was totally hideous from the pics. However, it does look slightly better in their wee launch video (Actual car as opposed to computer generated image).

I think the Macca looks bloody fantastic (Penis extension excluding of course).

Also think the engines sound really good. Much better than the sickly sounding V8s from the exhaust blowing era.

Renault engine:

[video=youtube;bQEBjMydOhk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEBjMydOhk[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions