Exhaust has gone :(

If a trainers sole delaminates then that is a differnt story. If you just wear them out due to using them then.that's wear and tear

Long and short of it if your out of warranty you may get a gesture of good will

All the best bud

Ashton, you were right. It is not covered by warranty. I have just spoke to the guy from the garage though and they are being very good about the situation.

After assessing the manifold it seems one flexi has gone and the other is on its way, so have suggested a new manifold.

They have estimated itl cost £1500 to fit a new manifold, and have offered to put £1000 towards it as good gesture. I only bought the car 3 months ago. Think I have been quite lucky on this one.

So the next task is going to be finding a manifold as I've heard they are a rarity lol

[MENTION=8494]smithandroper[/MENTION] got me one in 24hrs [emoji106]

They have been showing in stock lately if you would like me to check just PM me your registration and i will check tomorrow.

I'd give Fred @ BTM a call, I believe he sells reconditioned manifolds with repaired flexi's and you send him your old one when it's fitted. Was a discussion on Facebook the other week.

Thanks guys I might take you up on the offer tomorrow. It's with the garage atm and I have complete confidence they'll find one :smile:

What is it that causes these things to go in the first place? Too much right foot? Crappy road surfaces? I definitely don't want to go through this again

Crappy road surfaces, stiff chassis and inadequate build quality to take into account one and two

Well got the car back this afternoon. Absolutely gobsmacked at how quick they have been in getting the part and fitting it. £500 lighter but I'm just so happy to be back in my clio!