Exhaust advice

I want your advice because i am confused. If i place a sports cat 200cpi to my cat back resonated system, i have any problems? The car will need remap? Maybe i have flatspot or any other bad effect?
Thanks for your help.

Some people say a sports cat is a waste of money for the gains you actually get from one. Are you running an aftermarket cat back exhaust or just the standard one?

People tend to go for a de-cat and remap to get the best gains. Sports cats are rather expensive and don't really do much in terms of adding power. Plus by time you factor in the cost, it's probably not far off what a de-cat and remap would cost, from which you would see better gains than just popping in a sports cat.

Some people say a sports cat is a waste of money for the gains you actually get from one. Are you running an aftermarket cat back exhaust or just the standard one?

People tend to go for a de-cat and remap to get the best gains. Sports cats are rather expensive and don't really do much in terms of adding power. Plus by time you factor in the cost, it's probably not far off what a de-cat and remap would cost, from which you would see better gains than just popping in a sports cat.
Thanks for your answer. Now i am running a remus backbox with factory middle silencer. Because i dont want a decat system, i am thinking to replace factory cat with sports cat (200cpi) and factory silencer with smaller handmade. After this change, i will avoid the remap? Because at present, i dont want.
Note : I have also K&N panel filter.