Dented bonnet...great!

Fox is on the mark here.

PJ will pay for the damage assuming the delivery driver was working at the time - just like if the postman were to smash your gate post down by accident.

Hope so and hope they just pay!

and yeah, he was working at the time. Literally walked 2M out the back of the store door and was heading down to his car

**** man this is nasty! Such a shame mate, your car was absolutely immaculate!

And obviously foxspeed is right here, you shouldn't pay a penny!

Hope you get it sorted Stephen ASAP without much trouble. Keep us updated..

I'd just go through your insurance Steve.

That's what it is there for and that is why they will have it.

I'd just go through your insurance Steve.

That's what it is there for and that is why they will have it.

No chance. There is no way I'm going through my insurance and wrecking my no claims due to the fault of someone else

dread to think what I'd then have to pay to insure the meg at 22 with 0 no claims...

No chance. There is no way I'm going through my insurance and wrecking my no claims due to the fault of someone else

dread to think what I'd then have to pay to insure the meg at 22 with 0 no claims...

It will be a no fault claim.

They no still log it that something has still been claimed and still put it up? I thought they did

My wife has had 2 no fault claims on previous cars and never affected it. They were both small damage type claims like your self as in one bloke reversed into her and left a small scratch and one was a door ding.

I was thinking, one of my dads mates repairs vintage cars and does resprays in his spare time, he is fixing mine next week after an uninsured driver hit me, he's around half the price of a body shop and his work is spot on. I could show him these photos next week maybe.

Hey, first post.. Anyway

Hard to say without seeing it irl, but I reckon a good painless dent chap would sort that out.
Ive seen the guy we use at work do worse/ more awkward ones?
I know he covers Horsham, he may travel up to you? I'll PM you his number if you want? :smile:

Bloody hell that's a nasty dent.. Papa John will Definately have to pay out for that.. With the cost of a new bonnet abs painting from Renault Mr John may as well come to me for a bonnet. :wink:

Liability insurance will cover it , even a small company like mine has it up too 3 million pounds worth , as has been said your covered ? I can't see what the problem would be , even if the person who caused the accident had just finnished work , to a company like them a 500 or so quid claim is nothing , if they refuse to even go down that avenue , go to citizens advice and seek legal action against them , liability insurance is a minimal insurance that all registered company's have to have , we all make mistakes etc etc if they play hard ball a solicitors letter , and yes the cost of the solicitors letter bill also handed to them ,

Little update on this...

Still nothing from Papa Johns...not a word.

Have spoken with my insurance company (admiral) even if I DONT MAKE ANY CLAIM they say I still need to notify them there has been damage as it will put my premium up..what a joke.

Well..I certainly wont be going any further down that route! There is no way I am have any of my insurance effected or a premium increased because of some tw@tty delivery driver...