collection tomorrow!

Thanks for the kind comments guys, got the car home in one peice adn took it for a small blast up the dual carrage way,

I was worried that after playing in the S3 i would find the clio a bit sluggish but couldnt be more the other way round. the clio is no where near as quick but you feel attached to it and on an a road i boubt youd know the 110 bhp difference. didnt get a chance for a proper play due to the road conditions. I love the look of the car and the build quality is great for a clutter, lower grade materials used but just aswell built as a VAG IMO and alot more interesting, One thing i didnt get was the carbon pack i asked for but turns out dealer forgot to add it and im glad he didnt as i prefer the standard trim lol!

enough of my waffling here she is, GW FF + cup pack, Black Speedys, Recaros and bluetooth,

DSC04076.jpg
DSC04068.gif

Looks the tits

I thought you spec'd the cup spoiler? or did you not bother in the end? (evidently not lol)

Cant wait to get mines now, it's sitting at Le Havre waiting on the boat!! :smiley:

awwwww there's a 60 reg!! bet you were smiling like a cheshire cat! mine is delivered beginning of feb, do i wait month for 11 reg? or just get 60? decisions decisions. looks great anyway! a solid choice of colour. also, why did you spec ff + cup rather than just cup?

thanks, stu.

Nah decided agaisnt the spoiler until i see one in the flesh lol,

Stu - i went for the FF as it worked out the same on my monthly payments really, but that made me look at the FF which feels more classy inside and i wanted some luxury after my rattly mk4 R32 lol!

lol sounds good! you have defiently been a VAG man then ain't you.
s3 and r32, bet that's only the start of the list!
my mate has a 53 reg r32 and the noise from the miltek is simply stunning!!

I KNEW there'd be more :wink: lol.

and yeah, he was lucky enough with a lot of work done.

all the expensive stuff you mean. 280 brake, so goes nicely, without being ridiculous.

Weather schmeather, I went the backroads to work this morning - 13 miles of untouched and ungritted country lanes. Not a soul on them...God bless the spending cuts.

WRC Cheshire FTW!

Weather schmeather, I went the backroads to work this morning - 13 miles of untouched and ungritted country lanes. Not a soul on them...God bless the spending cuts.

WRC Cheshire FTW!

HA!

Ive been trying Mike got to get used to the crazy power band though been spoilt with turbo's of late, ;/

Just realised i completely forgot to buy a set of matts and that my seat belts are silver!..its the little things in life...:tongueout:roud:

2nd. On the limiter. Handbrake to get it round.

Dab of oppo FTW! Then hedge/roof/fire/RAC.....

You booking onto Oulton in Feb with us?

Last edited:
2nd. On the limiter. Handbrake to get it round.

Dab of oppo FTW! Then hedge/roof/fire/RAC.....

You booking onto Oulton in Feb with us?

HAHA! been there in my old fiesta demo car when i worked at ford, "Peter would you like to explain to me why your fiesta is in the workshop for a new set of front tyres a loose handbrake cable and plastered in stone chips after 350 miles?" erm.... "i thought so, if you can sell it 2 weeks then this will go no further" Sold it a few days later for a £7 loss only to get paid £50 commission!..WIN!

May i have a linky please?.. ill see what i can do if its a weekend then most likely but i start my British Gas training for 6 months in Dec and am not allowed to take any holiday till im finished. :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions