collection tomorrow!

Tomorrow afternoon i get to go and pick up the machine!

Car has been delivered exactly when i was told it would be. 8 weeks wait.

Dealer has been great and mentioned they rarely get any renaultsport orders so i think there as excited as i am lol! Dealer is Sutton in Coventry, salesman is Gavin Marsh. I filled out all the paperwork today so its just grab they keys and go for tomorrow!

Will get some pics up not that a GW 200 is anything new lol!

Pete

You bet Maz,

hard to be too excited as my nans gone into hostpital this week after a stroke and contracting meningitis which is on her brain so she's not good but if she she could speak and move she would be beating me round the head telling me to stop being a wimp and enjoy myself but its never as easy as that,

Will be taking it from B'ham to portsmouth on wednesday so a good thrash will be fun.

Maz did you have yours cleaned at the dealers in the end? if not did it come covered in stickers?

Pete

Sorry to here about your nan Pete, I hope she is ok.

I let the dealer wash it in the end because when I seen it before I collected it was very dirty.

Just trying to think where in Cov that is?

Hope your nan gets better and that you enjoy your new shiney car!

Bless, I hope you're not taking the Golf out in the cold to get it. Has he bought you a lid yet, or are you not allowed to drive it on track in case you're better/faster?

No, the Mk1 is still in the garage and still has it's idling issue.

After Pete's performance (or lack of) last night on GT5 it's more than likely I'll be better/faster. I managed to complete the 'ring in 8min 24secs (I was in a Skyline GT R34) whereas he didn't and crashed at least 10 times.

Think I'll hop in with you and CKB when the time comes!

Still? You've too much exotica to play in for your own good, neglecting that poor thing!

Give my best to Pete, crap time to have family poorly. See you both soon.

Similar Thread Suggestions