Clio Renaultsport 200 Gordini 013 from Finland. - Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small video from dyno :smile:

[video=youtube;vykYLVBMSvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vykYLVBMSvI[/video]

[video=youtube;mOtnP-z2PMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOtnP-z2PMc[/video]

Last edited:
Sounds very nice!! :thumbup: were you happy with the dyno results, or were you expecting much more?

Sounds very nice!! :thumbup: were you happy with the dyno results, or were you expecting much more?

It was "ok" but not mindblowing. I think these cars should have 200hp in stock..

I always thought the Akra was a little louder than this :tongueout: 199bhp seems a stellar result though :smile:

It is quite loud when driving b-roads. Loud at least compared oem system.

Mine got 195BHP with an Akrapovic Evo, so not a bad result :thumbsup:!

Yep i think it is healthy engine

I am really interested and considering "de-gordini" project for next.

Before anyone says why you bought Gordini in first place, i have to refresh your memory that we only have 2 units of clio 200 in my country. Red and this Gordini.
So there was not so much from choose..

1. Clio 200 cup antrachite wheel set (fresh new set from Renault).
2. Gordini stripes off
3. Wrap mirror covers (or new pair of wing covers in satin/gloss black?
4. Wrap front blade in gloss black.

There will be "Gordini series" badges, and silver trims in side part of the car still left, but i think those would be just fine...
What you say is there any other differences..?
Personally, i dont like those stripes. I put original wheels in boxes and i storage those of course. It is easy to rever back to gordini if necessary, without stripes..

I want it look like this.. my car is different blue but basicly it looks like this?

car_photo_385132.jpg

Last edited:
Keep it Gordini.

Stripes off, but keep the colour scheme. My stripes need to come off also as they've started to peel and rip and is starting to look awful.

Dare I say it, I think changing the splitter from gloss black to gloss white would be lovely.

Keep it Gordini.

Stripes off, but keep the colour scheme. My stripes need to come off also as they've started to peel and rip and is starting to look awful.

Dare I say it, I think changing the splitter from gloss black to gloss white would be lovely.

If you take stripes off, take some pictures for us..?

It'll likely need body work depending on how old the car is. I'm assuming it won't be major but it'll need doing professionally.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have professional level detail correction rotary & dual action polishers and i know something about paintwork correction so that is not problem in my case :001_huh:

Stuning!![emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]finally a sunny day
What are these stains on the head engine

Last edited:
well done mate..very shiney..hope it stays like that for a few days...cleaned mine 2 days ago and think i can do it again..

Stuning!![emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]finally a sunny day
What are these stains on the head engine

Yep, now weather is fine enough to drive clio.
No i dont know. May be some kind of aluminium "corrosion" which can be cleaned.

That's absolutely stunning and huge love for the Akro!!!
Thanks, i like it too.

Looks great!

well done mate..very shiney..hope it stays like that for a few days...cleaned mine 2 days ago and think i can do it again..
It seems to be we will have nice weather for one week.

Nice1, looks new new!

After long consideration about doing "de-gordini", i decided to sell this car.
It took 6 weeks and first viewer bought it. I hope good future for this car, it was absolutely mint. He said he will keep this stock. Maybe it is better for car because it is only Gordini in Finland.
Maybe one day i will buy white mk3 rs200 with low mileage. If i find one. I always wanted one of these colours: Glacier White, Liquid Yellow, Blue or Nimbus. Maybe car without cup pack can be used as dailydriver even in winter. My previous 197 was full fat including heated seats and it was just good car for even winter driving. Suspension was more softer than cup.
In the other side, cup was just so good when going fast in small roads..

Last edited:
I've enjoyed following this thread. I always liked Gordinis & think it would have been a pity to de-Gordini the car though. I hope you find the 200 you're looking for. Sad to have to have sold the car just at the start of summer though. All the best to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.