Clio Renaultsport 200 Gordini 013 from Finland. - Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car looks in mint condition mate

Thanks,i think condition is 8/10. There is little scratches etc, but no dents or any other damage. I will polish paintwork later.

Seems a shame to keep it hidden away over winter! Car does look factory fresh, if not better haha!

What do you drive over the winter months?

Clio with cup chassis is better to stay in garage in wintertime. When i bought clio it came with winter tyres too, seller told me that this car has been driven winter only 50kilometres. So i can say it is 99% summer use..
Tyres which i got in deal were studded 17 inch with aftermarket alloys.

Here is one picture what kind of roads we are used to in winter.. and there is lot of potholes in ice . Potholes + cup chassis, = teeth will fall off.
http://static2.visitfinland.com/wp-content/uploads/Header_Kaskinen_winter.jpg

I have dailydriver which i use 365/year, E46 325i with nokian r2 nordic winter tyres + defa pre-heating system (engine/interior heaters), seat heaters and good bi-xenon lights to beat winter darkness, snow and ice. Summer tyres in picture.

medium.jpg

Last edited:
So much of ice in that 1 picture. Glad i ma in warmer climates

Yep that is what we had before.. and i hope this winter we will have lot of snow and ice. Currently is it raining all the time water and it is dark.. really dark.

I couldn't deal with the darkness for that long!

Did you get genuine front discs? They don't look to have any coating on the centres of them = orange surface rust when it rains!

I couldn't deal with the darkness for that long!

Did you get genuine front discs? They don't look to have any coating on the centres of them = orange surface rust when it rains!

Nope, brembo discs&pads from Germany. Total price 150eur / 105£

I bought same discs and although they are brembo they are not the same as oem. If you are obsessed with detail then you'll probably want to paint the bit between the disc face and where the wheel bolts on because it does rust v quickly as above
Cheers

I bought same discs and although they are brembo they are not the same as oem. If you are obsessed with detail then you'll probably want to paint the bit between the disc face and where the wheel bolts on because it does rust v quickly as above
Cheers

Really good idea thanks, i have silver brake caliber paint which can take heat. So maybe i paint centre parts :thumbup1:

Keep the stripes.

Get shot of the wheels and replace with White Cup Racer Alloys.

Bang on an Induction kit.

Rag it, have fun with it.

Lovely car mate. But that's because I'm bias :wink:

Keep the stripes.

Get shot of the wheels and replace with White Cup Racer Alloys.

Bang on an Induction kit.

Rag it, have fun with it.

Lovely car mate. But that's because I'm bias :wink:

Hi, i have to think about white wheels. Might look really good. I dont know about aftermarket intake kits.. i like oem.

Oils arrived:

big.jpg

Some paint from new discs..

big.jpg

I did de-iron cleaning for clio 2 times. This is second time and still so much iron particles in gordini stripes...

big.jpg

Hi, I've got the same spec as you, but I notice you list it at 1270kg.

Surely, this cannot be correct? I thought it was 1230kg. I've the full fat version.

Hi, I've got the same spec as you, but I notice you list it at 1270kg.

Surely, this cannot be correct? I thought it was 1230kg. I've the full fat version.

Hi
I am not sure about that weight. Where did you found that 1230kg?.

According to ktec website the akrapovic cat back is 4kg lighter and the full system 7kg lighter.

Yeah 1240 sounds about right.

I've stripped my rear seats -20kg;
Lightweight Crank Pulley and Cone filter -2kg;
Scorpion Exhaust -10kg;
Varley red top -8kg.

Pulls a bit better.

I took clio out from garage for daylight first time since autumn. Too much ice for driving..

big.jpg

big.jpg

big.jpg

big.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.